Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

I already am! Definitely seems to be a much better and less toxic community so far. Plan to stick around and learn everything I can!

7 Likes

@saxo

hello good to see you

dequilo

2 Likes

Heya @DesertGrown & @dequilo Thanks a lot !!!

3 Likes

Lurker finally joined. Looking forward to contributing where I can. Only a few years of experience, mostly coco.
May all your grows be fruitful.

10 Likes

Hello @GramTorino : )

1 Like

new here too,so Hallo Gram Torino :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG Gram Torino.
A few years of experience is enough to share, enjoy your time here!

4 Likes

Hello OG group,
I’m a new grower in BC, canada,
Thanks to the help from this group my first crop has been a success and now I’m hooked lol.
I started by trying to build a room in a shed, with the cold temps and crazy high rh I decided to cut my losses and bought a grow tent that shares my room with me, its 4x8 but right now I only have 2, 325 cmh lights so I’m only using about half the tent at this time,
I’m having a lot of fun with my set up, and am happy with the cmh although I dont have the experience to say what is better. all this waiting kinda gets to me, my next grow I’m hoping will be autos which will cut some of the wait out.

14 Likes

It’s easy when you get flowering plants dropped in your lap hahaha but what do I know! Lol

4 Likes

Now you just gotta start updating your grow journal and enter some contests

3 Likes

Welcome to OG 5stonedgnomes.

You’re only using half your tent… are you kidding me?!.. you gotta fill that thing up and use both your lights! lol.

In reference to cannabis… good things will come to those that have the patience to wait. Plants can only grow so fast and flowering takes a while to complete too. I understand waiting can be a real drag at times… that’s usually when I dabble a bit more and start more seeds or take cuttings for clones. I’m hopelessly addicted to growing cannabis and don’t know what to do about it… except to grow more of it and share.

13 Likes

Wow so many new members!! Welcome to the site!!!

This is a fun community! Glad each one of you has found your way here! :grin::v:

16 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was a rescue mission lmao

3 Likes

Touche . Plus twenty

1 Like

I agree with desertgrown, you could pretty much fill that space with both those lights… they’re hardcore. I’d hang them over a 4x4 each, put my ‘main’ plants right under the lights, then fill all the sides with SOG style clones…you might be surprised how well the further away ones do!

Anyways welcome to OG :+1:

5 Likes

Keep giving him ideas… it’s very easy to convince him lmao

4 Likes

Ok thanks guys! I might have to plant a few more seeds then I was expecting, lol

5 Likes

Atta boy lol. Black cookie and god bud V2.0

3 Likes

Welcome desert grown at first I was wondering if you were a moderator on the farm? But think the person I am thinking of may be older.

1 Like

Welcome skunkApe happy growing