Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome radzack and every other new member

2 Likes

Thank you Funkjunky, i appreciate that!

By the way… I am a mod on a different grow site, but not the farm… and was born in the late 60’s.

2 Likes

Is that site still “up”?
I tried to register but never got an approval email.
Maybe I wasn’t “approved”…?

Yes sir, the site I moderate on has been up and running since 2008 and I joined the site in 2010 searching for Herijuana… and found it!

OPG was created after the fall of the original OverGrow. Sannie is the one who approves all new members… and he’s a busy guy, so it may take a day or two.

5 Likes

I go by Islayhearts. On a couple other forums. Have a family which takes up most of my time now. 2 little ones keep me out of trouble.

I know a couple people here, they invited me. Thanks guys.

My style…I just grow with what I have available. It is never perfect, far from it. I don’t have the knowledge of strains like others. I tend to do okay with grows. It’s just for me and friends so not looking to grow huge numbers. All LED now. Have 2 4x4 and 1 2x2 tent.

Tend to pollen chuck, all about sharing and collecting seeds. Current grow is a bodhi test. I have a Instagram that I tend to post on weekly-ish.

That’s it really. Thanks for having me aboard!!!

21 Likes

Whats up man, you will fit right in here , glad to see you !

4 Likes

@Islayhearts great to see you here My friend , I enjoy your grow on IG
I know you’ll be a great addition to the community
There’s a lot of us old open grow people here

6 Likes

annnnd on the list they go :thumbsup:

I’m new but hi to all the other new members I’m enjoying my stay so far and learning in the background.

6 Likes

Hi mike I’m new to this looking to start growing

7 Likes

Islay, it’s great to see you again, man!
You’ll dig this place and you’ll fit right in here.
Still a modest grower, I see… remember, some of us know about your abilities in the growroom… I’ve seen the pics! Lol!

Welcome to OG invisible and Devildog420!

7 Likes

hey islay, nice to see you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve been absent for a few weeks and the place is blowing up!

Welcome to all the new members and all of the OpenGrow peeps. I’m MrGoodfellow over there.

I started over here almost a year ago and I really like it. I’m sure you all will as well. Phone surfing atm so not on so much till I get the desktop going again.

Enjoy! peace

6 Likes

Welcome to @Devildog420 @invisible it’s a fun place

1 Like

Welcome to all the new members!

2 Likes

Thanks @Papalag I’m enjoying myself here so far

2 Likes

Nice to know you.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

Lots of new members joining up, welcome to all of you, get posting your grows up on the boards.

5 Likes

Hi, making my first post!

Rediscovering the cannabis world after a long absence. I grew my first batch of weed in a college-town rental in the mid-'80s. We filled a bedroom with what I now know were two strains - an Indica-leaning fat leaf we called Maui Wowie and a leggier Sativa.

I now have a very small grow I started in mid-November. I impulsively bought some good-looking Sativa clones (Green Crack & Sour Diesel) at a dispensary then headed to the grow store to get a small tent and lamp. Ended up with a Sunsystem Flower Power instead of LED, and so far I like it.

I’ve gradually added more things as I learn what my plants need. I have four plants in the vegetative stage (one a mystery plant gift that had a broken stem but has really caught up with the others) and a couple of seedlings that survived my first cloning attempt lol.

Thanks to all those share here. I’m looking forward to learning a lot.

Photos:

The first day I set up the new grow tent and tried cloning sucker branches taken off the bottoms of my new plants.

And today!

10 Likes

Looks like you’ve got the hang of it, keep us posted as they grow!

2 Likes

Welcome @OKag555. Make sure you start your own grow log. You can post all your pics of that grow in one place and get good exposure for getting questions answered. Looks like you got the first 90% of things. The other 10% is patience! peace

2 Likes