Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi Fam. I was originally part of the original Overgrow website many many years ago before the take-down… I never realised that the community was revived after that until today when I checked and lo and behold it’s back! :smiley:

Hell yes! haha anyway a massive “High” to you all.

13 Likes

Welcome to renewed Overgrow, @AussieLad!

3 Likes

Hi im from Illinois in the USA (its boring here) i smoke weed for anxiety, stomach issues, morning pains, depression, its just my miricale medicine in many cases :slight_smile: I found this website from Shroomery.org (if you like mushroom cultivation check it out). I dream of opening up a dispensary/farm but i have to start with the small things first so that’s why i am here, trying to grow a few plants at home.

11 Likes

costa ricas weed is horrible isn’t it? i heard only the cartels have the fire bud, good thing your growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Chemsick what part I’m from the quads.
From the quads north and everything in between.
Actually first 18 years was from the Emarald triangle north of the Palisades.
Yeah im one of them

4 Likes

Hey Everyone, found this forum through a few people I follow on IG as well as a few podcast I listen to. Started growing about 5-6 years ago and havent looked back. Really love the aspect of growing and seeing how much a little thing can result in such a huge change. Personally, I love purple’s; no idea why but the grapey goodness hooked me ever since I tried Grape Ape and saw those deep royal purple nugs. Hopefully ill be able to contribute something to the forum and I cant wait to learn a ton of new stuff from you guys!

• BD
11 Likes

Hey all. New here. Joined a few months ago but am more of a lurker than a poster.

Very new grower. I am dumbfounded by the community you all have built here. The knowledge bank seems endless.

So far. I have 3 auto flower harvests under my belt. With a 4th finishing up in January. I have progressively had better grows with each run. I‘ve experienced all the classic Newbie mistakes from Ph issues to overwatering to breaking branches

Mostly running Wicked Pissah autoflowers. They have been very consistent seeds/plants.

This spring I will begin to explore photo periods. I have some Dynasty Genetics Alpenglow that I will germinate in the new year to hopefully generate a mother plant for clones this summer. Living in SoCal, I have a very long growing season.

We also keep bees on our property. As well as lots of tomatoes and chili peppers.

That’s all for now. I’ll probably stay in lurk mode for awhile. So much to learn here.

13 Likes

Sup OG.

Glad to see this community is still alive. I was a member back around 2004. Haven’t grown much since life got in the way. But back at it now.

Currently growing a blend of autos and photos. Always interested in learning more from this awesome group.

Stay awesome.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG BD.
Purples that taste like grape or berries are nice, but not all purples are created equal… some have flavors from the dark side.

Welcome Old Toby.
Lurking is a good way to get the information you’re looking for without any bother.
Participation and interaction is where it’s at brother… helping each other out from personal experience and growing techniques is the heart of communities like OverGrow… and many others. We are here to help each other to succeed!

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG valleymicro.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG man, get a grow thread up and start posting the more posts you do the faster your green pips build up which allows you to do and get more things here.

2 Likes

Welcome new growers. You’ll like it here. peace

1 Like

Hi Folks, 52 yr old from Canada. Been growing gorilla for 35 yrs and been doing monster auto’s inside for a yr or so.
Happy to find you guys.

12 Likes

Welcome @machamillion, oh young one. Heh. You’ll like it here. Lots of old people like me fumbling around so we have it all. Enjoy and Happy Holidays! peace.

3 Likes

Welcome Islay hearts and all others. What strain are you testing from bodhi?
He is one of my favourite breeders

4 Likes

I’m a member of shroomery but only novice.
I haven’t been on as I’m not growing shrooms at mo.
If I wasn’t juggling cash at mo though I’d buy some rice cakes but the spores I still hold have been sitting around for sometime and my reptile heater is presently keeping temps up on the resivoire on my bubble cloner.
I still hold these though

11 Likes

Good day, fellow cannabis connoisseurs. My handle is elmonstre420, I am relatively new to growing but am fortunate enough to have a friend with 4 decades of experience. I am looking forward to absorbing information.

14 Likes

Welcome every1,who´s newer than me LOL
:santa: Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG ElMonstre420.

This is my best friend everyone, he’s a good dude and a quick learner of all things cannabis!

I’ve been trying to get him to join since just after I did, but alas, here he is. I’ve been telling him about you guys and the free-flow of gathered knowledge within this community and the main common goal… I’m glad you joined, my friend… you’ll fit in nicely! There’s a lot to go through and learn about around here… I’ve been diggin this place and I believe you will too!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG! Don’t be afraid to ask questions. 99% of the people here will gladly jump through hoops to help you out. The other 1% typically get put in their place or banished. This place is the dog ballocks for love and compassion. I consider it PLUR of the rave scene but just on cannabis and other off topic things.

3 Likes