Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi y’all. Dr. Zinko here from Seven Trees. I’m a horticultural consultant and nurseryman, novice plant breeder. I live on Vancouver Island in B.C., Canada.

Currently working several photo lines into auto genetics and breeding forward for homogeneity.

14 Likes

Hi @DesertRat, welcome to OG, you came to the right place if you want to enhance your knowledge. Feel free to ask, here you will find all the help and tips needed to finish with a decent harvest , enjoy your stay … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @seven_trees! It must be a pleasure to breed with a state consent :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @DesertRat and @seven_trees. Jump right in. Best place around plus we have fun. peace.

5 Likes

Thanks and a happy holiday to you as well.

3 Likes

Welcome to all
Hay @DesertRat any friend of @DesertGrown is ok by me
Paps

3 Likes

Welcome to o.g! I’m on southern Vancouver island and know of 3 other members also on the island!

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new members. you’re going to love it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’m San , Im Canadian , and new this :slight_smile: I started growing because of medical reasons , I’m trying to learn to grow organic weed , any advice would be great .Ty :smile:

9 Likes

Hey i just joined Shroomery to learn some more but the site is hard to navigate. If you can pm me please do, otherwise hit me up in my thread. I’m starting with brf cakes and I just made some WBs jars. We need more shroom growers around!

5 Likes

Hello @SanNovaScotia, welcome to Overgrow! Thanks for introduction…
and Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Hi San welcome to OG I am in NS as well, we have a few Scotians on these boards.

I grow organic no till, get yourself a grow thread started and post pics of what you got going on start building your green pips up, lots of helpful people here. If you want to check out my grow, here is a link.

Where abouts in NS are you might know you already from somewhere else :relaxed:

4 Likes

New to the forum. Have been growing indoors for about a year now. I grow for my daughter who suffers from depression and anxiety. I have grown a few photos, but autos are just so damn easy! Favorite auto breeders are Mephisto and Fastbuds. I grow a LOT of Mephisto. Glad to be here.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG! Your name is from when SNL was truly funny. Miss those jeopardy skits.

4 Likes

Thank you! I agree about the Jeopardy skits.

2 Likes

Welcome bud! Glad to have you here.

1 Like

Hey Turd, I see you also on AfN. cheers

Yeah, I thought I would spread the love!

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to follow an individual account, but you talk the talk…I’ll be watching you…with the best intentions…lol.

3 Likes

good luck on the new license. 25 auto’s would be fun…

1 Like