Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

That was one of my requests on changes to the forum (if not doable at the moment). I will see if i can figure it out as it is now.

1 Like

Hi, I’m a medical patient in the USA. Im just starting to frow a need to know where to get good seeds. Can you help? I like heavy indica, blueberry marza, lemon tag. But i would appreciate any help. Tyia.

6 Likes

Hello @Betty ,

First, check out this thread:

Also, hang around and interact, you’ll be up to speed relatively quickly. There is a lot of information that’ll be helpful to you if you peruse around the threads. Ask questions, let folk get to know you and you’ll have your own garden in no time…

Welcome to the Overgrow!

9 Likes

Happy new year to u as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello to all members, much respect to everyone here and abroad for keeping at it with the MJ train. All of us are rebels who would never quit growing, smokin, and passing to tha left. I’m a looooong time gardener of this plant, I grow in 100%coco, in a modest 4x4 open area, I grow for personal consumption and as my name implies I love indicas or indica dom hybrids. I’ve been reading thru hundreds of posts here at Og and am happy to finally be able to share and continue to learn from fellow growers here! Thanks for having me here and hopefully I learn how and when to post pics, advise, opinions, and what ever comes to fruition. Happy grows and purple smoke . Peace…

14 Likes

Welcome to OG Indonesian, I look forward to seeing some of your grows if you get a grow thread up with some pics :slight_smile: I am growing some Tranquil Elephantizer remix plants atm, a very heavy indica.

4 Likes

Thanks, I am absolutely glad that I am finally signed up and no longer hiding in the shadows and I look forward to showing my micro grows. @Shadey, granddaddy purple is also one of my favs. Used quite a bit in lots of crosses I gro!

8 Likes

Hi @Indoornesian : )

2 Likes

Yeah definitely mine and some of my friends and family for the last couple of years. Although Painted Fires Guava Hash plant X C99 is starting to become my regular go to atm. Samwell BB has a GDP cross with GG #4, calls it Marauder, going to be hatching some of those in about a 3-4 weeks. Hoping to get a male in them to try and cross with my GDP, if my mother doesn’t die first, she is not happy atm :fearful:

4 Likes

It took me a few to look up those strains, definitely a couple of powerhouses. Good luck with that upcoming cross your planning, definitely gonna hit bringing back some GDP genetics. I see you @ ifish, thanks for the reception.

3 Likes

Greetings. I’m from Manitoba Canada. I have an acmpr perpetual grow which I use to provide medicine for my wife and I. I look forward to learning from you more experienced members.

16 Likes

Welcome to OG Manitoba, start a grow log and post some pics

4 Likes

Welcome from another MBer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to all of the new peeps. Grab a bowl and have a stroll around. Lots of cool stuff here. peace

4 Likes

Welcome mate, bet you had an interesting time back in July.

I’ve been away for too long to look up everyone’s name. So excuse me if I just say welcome new members! Glad to have you guys here.

3 Likes

Hi OG!:). Been lurking for months. Feel like I already know many of you. Have been an ommp participant for many years. After spending half my life in the PNW I’m headed to Oklahoma for work on a farm. Taking a 75% pay cut for the opportunity to germinate all my seeds:). I really like my current job…but I love growing cannabis!:). Current employer told me the door is always open and to send pics:)

Hoping to meet some folks who have experience with local weather conditions and what genetics work well OD around Ada Oklahoma.

Thanks for having me OG.

17 Likes

Good to see you here! Oregon?

Welcome to OG Almost done, glad you made it out of the closet, I don’t know what is or is not good for Oklahoma, but I hope it all works out for you :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG. There is much knowledge to be gleaned from these pages. Sit a spell, kick your shoes off and burn one. Y’all come back now, ya hear.

4 Likes