Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

V4vendetta likes to grow and breed some sativa land race strains. One tip for you if you find a thread you like book mark it. Click on the 3 dots on the bottom of the thread and then the square with the triangle missing from the bottom. Its really hard to find stuff if people are not regularly posting in a thread. Here is one of his old threads.

1 Like

Hey @Upstate, actually, you’ll be able to post pretty quick. The more you post, and participate the faster it happens. I think the Moderator will contact you at each time you progress. Maybe somebody here knows the minute details. @LemonadeJoe can definitely let you know. People have been very generous here and we have a nice community. So, pretty soon you’ll find other ways to share. The Co-op Preservation seeds take up to 6 months or more to complete and get out to people so you may still be able to get in on this that one before it goes out. I expect it will be a longer flowering plant, too.

If you are looking for something in particular once you get established a bit you can ask for things openly in the Free Seeds and Clones thread. Enjoy! peace

6 Likes

Where abouts east or west

Prince Harry? Is that you?

3 Likes

:astonished: SSSHHHHHHH the misses is already complaining about the press here, I just want to grow my weed in peace. Gran will kick me out of the Fam if she finds out I grow weed as well as smoke it

10 Likes

Don’t worry, Your HIGHness. Your secret’s safe with me.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the great info.

1 Like

Cool there is a night hood in it for you if you keep quiet :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Man in the iron mask!:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Actually I am a distant relative of Lord Bath in Somerset, in the UK, our family lines diverged around the mid 1700s.

4 Likes

coool…if you still got an ol castle,you don´t need,pm

5 Likes

Hey, I’m in! I wanna castle! How would you ever hope to be a world dominator without a castle?! duh

3 Likes

Haha man, that almost makes you local to me! … Ish

Somerset or Nova Scotia Canada ?

Somerset man, 20 characters… That damn message just jiggles until you fill it out hahahaha

1 Like

My Dad lives in Mere, anywhere near there?

Greetings from the east coast!
I grow only autos. Hoping to read enough and talk to enough members here, to make me want to try photos.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to OG, @AutoGrow!

2 Likes

Near stourton? It ain’t far from here.

Welcome Auto! I like autos too as outdoors is a killer if it gets late in the year haha but some photos get real nice where autos can’t, maybe try a semi auto sometime?

3 Likes

Yep just over the other side of the Iron age hill fort from you.

Nice bit of England there, lots of little old country villages, great pubs, ancient Forrest’s, amazing scenery.

1 Like