Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Greetings from Colombia! I´m a decades long smoker, and got tired of smoking mediocre bud full of God knows what kinds of things from pesticides to bug poop, and sick of being forced to give my bud money to the black market (so, the mafias that almost ruined this country once). That got me into LEDs and recycled organic soil (and all that comes with that, such as worm bins and DIYing stuff :joy:).

After only having “cripa” or bricked seeded immature Colombian landraces (mostly polluted with other stuff, so as to shorten its flowering times), I have been growing US crosses from seed, and boy there is such variety and beauty. While many of you have been spoiled already ;), I keep feeling amazed. Mostly have been growing Bodhi seeds, but also looking into Ocean Grown and others. Clones other than my own are a pending assignment, but not an easy one.

Projects for the future include some pollen chucking (already have some 50-100 seeds from a Goji OG and Jabba´s stash open pollination -1 male of each, 2 female phenos of each) and hopefully being able to grow some outdoors and see what high altitude equatorial sun can do for these babies.

Looking forward to participate in this community, learn from you and be able to share some!

16 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @TropicalBiophile!
Great to see Colombians here!
I’m looking forward to see your grows!

3 Likes

Welcome @TropicalBiophile!

3 Likes

Welcome @TropicalBiophile!

Great to have you on board.

Tell us what you know!

Muy Bien!

99%

4 Likes

Greetings from Costa Rica paisa! Welcome to OG! @TropicalBiophile

6 Likes

I´ll get to it, hopefully my first grow post here won´t be a cry for help but a celebration of some beautiful buds! There are some pretty babies on the oven now. Outdoors would have to wait a good bit though.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Woah, what happened… OG just doubled in knowledge :triumph:

Welcome Welcome come in, sit down, have a puff of this and relax. Your finally home, what took so long?

Seen some of ya on the playground already

@TropicalBiophile @Mr.Sparkle @MerlinsBeard @Yarddog

8 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

2 posts were split to a new topic: TropicalBiophile Growing

Hi, i been growing outdoor since 2014, now im starting growing indoors. i want to get into breeding at some point. I just love growing this beautiful plant. Peace

9 Likes

Welcome @anon27306389! You have come to a good spot to learn about breeding this wonderful plant. :grin:

3 Likes

Greetings everyone! I’m a retired guy, new to growing. My wife has a medical card following her T.B.I. 2 years ago. Weed does a great job reducing her seizures. I guess (legally?) I’m her “Cannabis Consultant”. She’s on her 4th grow & I’ve learned a lot from the many knowledgeable members of OG. Thanks

12 Likes

Welcome @Yooper63
Glad to have you!

1 Like

welcome @Yooper63 and @chraistx look forward to following your gardens !

edit: woops where’d he go?!

2 Likes

@anon27306389 and @Yooper63 welcome to OG it’s always to have new people tyo help us overgrow the world…

2 Likes

Hello @mongbae and welcome!

1 Like

We’re glad you stopped by. Please share your wealth of knowledge with us.

2 Likes

Welcom on OG! @mongbae Happy smok n grow :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @mongbae! :grin:

2 Likes