Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

welcome @mongbae you should start a thread to share your knowledge if you haven’t already (got some catching up to do)

1 Like

Hi @legalcanada,

Thanks for warm welcome. :slight_smile:
Canada is dream country for me. It just looks awfully beautiful and relaxed…+heard many awesome clones floating there.

I’m still learning and learning but I was actually thinking about a thread for palate/aroma on strain and categorizing the main cannabis strains. It will be much better than just smoke report as everyone gathers their own experience of flavour/aromas which can help for categorizing cannabis. (oh, high must consider when categorizing) I believe, once categorized, people, who have no smoking experience or beginner can understand the difference in strains easier.
One love

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s wrong with my plants!

Hello @Rockbiter ! Nice to meet you! I’m looking forward to see some of your photos!

You have come to the right spot.

Welcome @Rockbiter

99%

Welcome @Rockbiter! We always need more gratuitous bud shots!

2 Likes

Welcome @Rockbiter! Glad to have ya on OG

Also a little late Welcome @mongbae @Yooper63 @anon27306389 :hand_splayed:

2 Likes

Hey Folks

Long time Grower, elite clone hunter and the odd hacks created here and there. It’s always good to see a nice community to be part of. Thanks for letting me be a part of it :slight_smile:
Cheers -Celt

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @yeoldcelt!
What’s your favorite clone to date?

Have fun

Stay hazed
Jake

Well that is an introduction I will want to follow.

Failte!

99%

To be honest the thin mint GSCAKA Jigga Cut, Low yeilding yet exceptional smoke. I’ve just back on my feet with some Amnesia Core Cut, Wreck D, and of course everyone has to keep a cut of GG4,

Lately I’m worrking on devastating Sativas. One particular is from the Kentucky Cornbread Mafia Seed Stock "Mexican Death Sativa. I also have some F1 Golden Tigers too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @yeoldcelt! :grin:

@yeoldcelt welcome, if you are in canada i’d love to trade cuts some time, i look forward to following your threads

Welcome abord @yeoldcelt

wa’sup
My name is Slikk.I’m new to this site,which is very cool. i from Texas and have been growing since retirement.
I’m am fairly surprised at how indoor growing fast it has evolved in the last decade. when I began, it got pretty expensive setting everything up. I started with H/S lighting, then flourescent but couldn’t regulate the heat. I had to keep upgrading the exhaust, trying methods and buying different lights. I grow automatics hydroponically , Kush mostly. I’m 61 years old and been smoking 50 years. There is still a learning curve and I’ve had do a lot research because I never grew before. i enjoy growing and have fairly good luck. The biggest obstical I have is pruning. I see pictures of other grows and am trying figure it out, which I sure I will, as long as the government will stay out of it!
Peace,
Slikk

13 Likes

Hey @slick. Get’s more cool every time someone joins.

Welcome!

99%

2 Likes

Welcome @slick

OG is the right place to come learn and ask questions… Great peeps on here

1 Like

Hello @slick! We could use a few more Texans around.

1 Like

Wow, posting on the legendary Overgrow. Call me BC. My username is aspirational – Brooklyn Cannabis Company. No such company actually exists and I only grow for my own use. Someday when the law changes…

I’ve been growing off and on for the last thirty years. About ten years ago, I discovered grow tents and got pretty serious about my hobby. These days, I run two small tents with LEDs. Five or six years ago, I made a batch of Super Soil. Because I live in an apartment in an urban area, I can’t be hauling bags of dirt around. So by necessity, I learned to recycle the soil. I’m partly here to learn more about using No Till indoors.

I like to do my own crosses, often using TGA gear. Weednerd for life. Actually, pretty major nerd in general too! I recently purchased a rosin press and it has changed everything – what I grow, how I process it, and, of course, how I smoke. I look forward to swapping tips and tricks with you all.

Very happy to be here.

10 Likes

Hey @BCC! Welcome to Overgrow!

1 Like