Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

привет @Jugan2 добро пожаловать в overgrow

1 Like

Greetings @lowkey217.mk and Happy Holidays!

Why don’t you tell us something about yourself and come join in the fun. You will find most of what you are looking for here eventually.

99%

2 Likes

Welcome @Jon & @Jugan2

And do say hello @lowkey217.mk

2 Likes

Hi everyone. If you all need anything and I can help just ask. Looking to meet lkie minded people who want to trade and share there help and beans. Have a wonderful day.

7 Likes

Hello @Aaron.B

Glad you are with us. We would love to see what it is that makes you happy!

99%

1 Like

Am I allowed to post a pic of it?

1 Like

Don’t know, try and see.

The machine will let you know.

PS

Have you set up your own post yet?

I think once you do you may be able, if not already.

This is where you would begin.

https://overgrow.com/t/seedling-germination-laboratory-madscientist-seedling/3200/471?u=99percent

Welcome to OG!

This is general purpose “Introduction” topic. So it is preferred that you started your own topic for your gallery in #image-gallery or journal in #general-indoor-growing:growroom-diaries

You can also use #general-indoor-growing or #general-outdoor-growing categories…

1 Like

Welcome @Dows.

Feel at home and introduce yourself.

99%

Welcome @MerlinsBeard. Pleasure to read your intro. One of my neighbors is British, really funny and fun guy to hangout and talk shop with, but I can’t smoke his tobacco laced joints.

Also liked what you said about @Baudelaire ESB since I just picked up a pack recently. See you around. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello to the whole community, cultivator for 35 years in a small town in Catalonia, started with seeds brought by fishermen from the African coast, then friends who traveled the world of India, Nepal, Afghanistan, Mexico, etc, then they already arrived in the Netherlands, the American stocks and crosses, now I almost do not buy anything but seeds do not lack crosses of mine or friends

11 Likes

@Antocians66, we eagerly await your stories, pics and shared experience.

99%

2 Likes

Welcome @Antocians66! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @Antocians66 please post your efforts for all to see

1 Like

Yo, @Westcoast be sure to check in here too!

We are glad to have you here.

99%

1 Like

Welcome! Hope you find all the comfort and friendships you need here in the awesome growing community:)

1 Like

Hey!!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I was a regular here in the early 2000’s
From Van BC
some of my favorite flavours came from trades here.
I was an organic dirt grower until my house got raided by “grow busters”
Nows the perfect time to come out of retirement.
Cheers

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Westcoast!

1 Like

Welcome . I my self have recently joined and do not come on this site often enough. Will be atarting a journal soon and i hope you can tag along when i do . I Have found a lot of good info on this site already. Hope to see you around

11 Likes

Welcome @Islandgrower. Please follow this link, and introduce yourself to everyone.

1 Like