Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello all! I am a newbie.

13 Likes

welcome to the forums

1 Like

Welcome @MajicFarms!

1 Like

Welcome @MajicFarms @growerschoice @nifty16 @FOE20 @errl @G-paS @Robin @Boosky71 @Puddingsan

Ive been so busy but looks like overgrow has me beat.

So nice to see you all come to this little corner of the web to share your passion, I look forward to learning from you all

5 Likes

What’s up how’s everyone doing? Happy to be a new member here and I’m ready to learn and contribute my part to overgrow the world. In the early planning phase of my second attempt to grow. Can’t wait to get started so I can start sharing with you all.

11 Likes

Hello @InspirationFactory! I look forward to your contributions. :grin:

3 Likes

Finding your way @buddhist_garage?

Welcome!

Come say hello when you get a chance.

4 Likes

Saludos OG!!!

Im Chipote a mexican grower ,Ive been growing 8 years somewhere in Mexico and I just fall in love with OG…Hopefuly Ill be posting something here in a few weeks and I hope I can overgrow the world with you guys and grow as a cannabis enthusiast…

PD sorry for my bad english

11 Likes

Welcome @chipote! :grin:

3 Likes

@MajicFarms @chipote @growerschoice @InspirationFactory

Welcome guys! Come around my parts and check out the Swamp sometime (grow journal).

Let’s see what you got!

5 Likes

Hello @StaffSergeantMack, @pickleville

Finding your way around?

Say hello, start a thread, tell us about your grow experiences.

99%

1 Like

Staff Sergeant Mack Safe Haven Farms. Retired Army. Colorado, home owner, Been using cannabis to combat chronic pain, ptsd, anxiety. I was on opiates since 2005. I been growing since 2011. Subcool’s Super Soil. Outdoor mostly. Take clone only strains that work and make seeds so i can have them again as needed instead of loosing something due to legal plant counts. I mostly follow YOUTUBE as a source to help new growers. I am most interested in couchlock strains, the old skunk smell has proven to be an expensive pheno to find. I also am looking for some different looking seeds. i remember little black seeds that looked like little football helmets. Any help would be appreciated.

10 Likes

Welcome @GreenleafNutrients why don’t you say hi :wave: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @StaffSergeantMack!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome… I will gravitate to different growers base on what i’m working out, I am currently doing an experiment, I took clones and am running extreme tea in the cloner trying to determine how long it can feed a veg plant. I can’t wait to check out this site.

5 Likes

@zamzia; Welcome!

You are here. Tell us more.

99%

1 Like

@99PerCent Thanks!

How do you do?

I’ve heard lots about OG from the old heads in various threads on different forums as I think this dropped off before I came across the scene. I am a member on several forums, so some of you may recognize my handle/username.

I’m from Blighty and have been on a forced hiatus for a couple of years, but just dipping my toe back into the growing.

All the best
zam

7 Likes

Well we are glad you have stopped by.

Be sure to start a thread when you are ready.

Still in England are you? We have a few British OG members. Hope you can connect.

99%

1 Like

@99PerCent Thank you and I certainly will get a thread going soon :slight_smile:

Yes indeed, and a miserable week of weather we are having which won’t surprise many.

All the best
zam

2 Likes

I am really looking forward to spring myself.

Get back in the yard and see what survived.