Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @zamzia! :grin:

Yo @Moundstomper, @jhonyto

Welcome. Make yourselves at home.

99%

Hey yall! I am from Southern California. I figured with the recent law change here it would be a good idea looking into growing my own. I never have before and hope to find some good insight through this forum. Thanks for having me!

9 Likes

All right!

Have you decided on what approach you like. Hydroponic, Organic Soil, Coco?

There are some good threads regarding equipment here too. Have you thought about lighting? HPS, MH, LED?

The LED’s are getting better all the time, and are cost effective to run. Many on this site love them. I can see why…

99%

Welcome @PinkFrogDancer!

1 Like

edge here. Formerly known as edge from July '89 and the days of Angrydyke, ~s, the notorious Realist, Sportster etc.

9 Likes

Highgrade of course, I used his bubbler method and still do for shitz and giggles.

3 Likes

Correction July '99. I’m stoned The summer before the zine was completed

4 Likes

Welcome Back Edge it’s been a long time.

Ray

3 Likes

Welcome @edge! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @LouiJackson! HAHAHA Nice to have you on board.

LouiJackson is actually my best friend sitting right next to me with his laptop, thanks for accepting the invitation Loui.

HppHrvst

Fume la buena!

Hopefully Loui wil be an active member.

8 Likes

Hello @Koolquill, @pickleville

Glad to see you have joined us.

Tell us some things about you and get to know the community.

99%

Hello everyone. I used to mostly lurk on OG back in the day. I was too paranoid to ever post much. Was around 2000 to the end of 2002. I remember learning many techniques that I still use to this day. Happy to be back.

No other place on the net ever had the same OG “feel”. It is awesome to see lots of the old members back.

7 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @pickleville. !

I hope you feel more comfortable nowadays!

I hear it time and again. I wouldn’t know. This is it for me.

99%

Welcome @pickleville! :grin:

Hello everyone, long time medical smoker here using cannabis for control of chronic autoimmune disease and I join you because I am currently planning a grow in a 15.5 sqft closet. I have never grown before, and I haven’t posted on any online forums for a long, long time; I am in need of advice and this place seems much more forthright and less full of BS compared to RIU, where lurked and I learned a good deal of what I know so far after sifting through a lot of aforementioned BS. I am a scientist and I am strongly interested in putting evidence-based and innovative solutions into practice, but I am also interested in bioholistic approaches which mimic nature and provide me with the best, cleanest medicine I can manage. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all, and I hope that I can constructively contribute to some discussions, as well.

9 Likes

Welcome @Intersect

Glad to have you.

3 Likes

Welcome @Intersect! It is always nice to have a scientist around. :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @Intersect!

Make yourself at home. You are at the intersection of Learning and Giving!

99%

2 Likes