Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Dtowngrowman68. Glad you joined with a bang. Make yourself at home.

3 Likes

I just love growing and watching or peoples grows. This is the bomb love to all growers.

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy @Dtowngrowman68!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Dtowngrowman68 latest grow

Maybe not that at home. :grimacing:

Open a thread for yourself. It will be easier to manage and won’t clog the others with off topic interruptions.

:+1:t2::wink:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Dtowngrowman68 grow pic’s

Who is the infamous @dickripp? Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Good source of organic potassium?

Yo @SB_Selections

How is it man?

Welcome!

Finding your way around?

Lots of good information for you to discover and maybe share too.

99%

2 Likes

Im good man, thanks. Been a lurker for awhile, mostly here to talk and show genetics. look forward to chatting with everyone.

8 Likes

Nice. So, if you have a grow, you can click on the New Topic button to bring it up.

You can start with a picture I think, but after everyone starts to say hello, you can expand your thread with more pics.

Show us your stuff man.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @SB_Selections!

1 Like

Thank you Sir. I’m happy to be here

2 Likes

Just a lot of research. I’m here to learn as much as possible.

3 Likes

just uploaded some pictures into the image gallery if anyone is interested in seeing some of my work over the last couple of years.

3 Likes

People, check this grow site.

AMAZING!!!

99%

Hello @llewop211

Nice of you to join in the fun.

Got something growing?

99%

Good morning @CrunkBudz; @driel

Glad you made your way over.

Say Hello.

99%

Hello my name is Michael I go by lowkey I am a 4 year indoor grower I run a YouTube page lowkey 217 you may go there and check me out and what I have going on thank you for inviting me and letting me be a part of the community I currently love testing other people’s genetics I’m currently running a multi-strand gardener if anybody would love to help me out or if you need any help yourself please let me know and you can also contact me at lowkey217.mk@gmail.com thank you again everyone

5 Likes

Thanks for showing up and offering to help out! We can always use some friendly people. :grin:

1 Like