And another jumps on. And another. And another

Hello @Alexplant

Hello @lostchromesome

Hello @DJPops1.

Glad you joined in the fun.

What’ doin?

99%

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Weed that actually smells like a skunk?

Hiya!
Im pretty new to cannabis but ive got a couple grows under the belt now haha I am not however new to growing just about everything else. From mushrooms and cacti to vines and trees, if its entheogenic chances are ive got it. I am from mile high CO and I grow as primal as it gets for the most part with a hybrid system of knf, cover crops and other no-till/low-till tactics paired with whatever training i feel like experimenting with which results in some fun grows and dank happy buds. I recently discovered this forum thanks to a few friends ive made on the community from instagram and I cant wait to start sharing my progress with ya!

-Primal :grin:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @PrimalPractitioner! We are looking forward to seeing your growing efforts!

1 Like

Hey Prime, glad you are here.

99%

1 Like

Welcome to OG @PrimalPractitioner. Glad your IG friends steered you this direction.

1 Like

Welcome @PrimalPractitioner, good to see another organic grower around. :thumbsup: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome @PrimalPractitioner!

2 Likes

Welcome @Dtowngrowman68! You’ve come to the right place Homey! Nothin’ but love and knowledge here. I look forward to the connection! Jah! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Just a little intro,this is the first forum I’ve signed up on,I’ve always kept my passion to myself but times are changing.ive been growing for about 20 years,I’m goin grey lol.would not say I’m a good grower but I do no abit.when I started there want no internet so had to learn by mistakes,and made a few along the Way.im not just here to help,if I can,but also learn.i want to learn more of the breeding side of things.anyway :v:and out

13 Likes

Cool @Herby

Glad you decided to hang it here.

99%

2 Likes

Hello @firestarter

Take some pics of your new grow and set up a thread.

99%

:eye:

Greetings @gabeinak

Say hello.

1 Like

Good day to you @jonesaa .

And you too @QQjou.

Welcome aboard OG.

Tell us of your plans.

99%

1 Like

Welcome @Herby! :grin:

2 Likes

@99PerCent is our friendly door greeter, we need to get him an ultra comfy chair and a hat! lol. Thanks for all you do brother!

3 Likes

I like to think of myself as a “First Responder”

~

I mean ,hey, here we have @DirtDigger on board.

Welcome!

4 Likes

Hey @99PerCent and all the other members, thanks for the welcome. Looking to setup an outdoor grow sometime soon as I’ve finally found a great location. Haven’t been growing smokables for awhile but love gardening in general so looking forward to it again. See you round!

7 Likes

Be sure to check back with pics.

Always like to see the outdoor run!

Yeah I’ve been growing about the same 20 yrsish mostly outside till last few years. I love see others grows and showing mine. Great to have great people around for help or to help reach out any time anyone here. All happy growing.

4 Likes