Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

We are always learning, or we are boots up.

The more we learn, the more that there is to be learned.

But we are here for you too brother.

2 Likes

@99PerCent

So true. The more I learn, the less I seem to know.

That’s the great thing about OG!

Cheers!

1 Like

Holy shit OG is back!
Hello, im from the states and I’ve been trying my best to overgrow the planet since 93. It was in 99 that I began real breeding, like w/ a purpose. I think it was 01 or early 02 when i originally registered on OG…i answered a few questions now and again, but tbh, i was mainly on a rival site… i left the limelight and went back underground in 2004… recently went from black to gray and became legal. I was googling old school sites and names and when i tried overgrow, lo and behold, the site came up!
I’m a bit behind the times, especially when it comes to things like Leds and Cobs( i know about 315s though); im hoping to learn a bit from the new generation and maybe impart some old school wisdom as well… Im so elated to see OG back online…

10 Likes

Welcome @deep_rob!!!

1 Like

Welcome back @deep_rob. I’m reading up on LED technology here as well. Love the savings. My old 400W metal halide not only made a lot of heat that I couldn’t get rid of it was much more expensive to operate fluoros, so I went back. But I am always looking for more energy savings and lower heat.

Check this thread:

Welcome @deep_rob! :grin:

What’s up ppl How’s it going I’m from Cali still kind of new to growing with lots of learning to do look forward to learning new things and meeting new chill ppl can check out my instagram LongBeachReefer

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @LongBeachReefer. Glad to have another SoCal thumb in this mix. :scorpion:

3 Likes

Welcome @LongBeachReefer!

2 Likes

Greetings and salutations @AperaInstruments1

Glad you are on board the trichome train.

Hey, BCer here, looking to set up for the looming legalization in Canada.
Bought an indoor grow kit, tent, LED, ducting, fan, activated carbon filter.

Planning on starting with a basic 5-gallon bucket 4 plant aeroponics grow.

Going to start with tomatoes until legalization, to try and get used to it!

7 Likes

Welcome @smokey420dabs!

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @smokey420dabs

I hope you settle in and enjoy your stay.

In no time you will learn how to grow magnificent marijuana!!

2 Likes

@LongBeachReefer
Welcome. Lotsa folks around here willing to help. And, just like a 12 step program, you take what you like and leave the rest.

Question for you and @Kalgrae:
What’s it like to get one morning and no longer be breaking the law by getting high? Rec weed was made legal in Cal starting 2017, wasn’t it?

I would love to no longer be a criminal just for gardening and smoking. WI is too Republican for that to happen here anytime soon.

2 Likes

Wow. What a coincidence. So do we! Nice nug. Welcome aboard, @StevieG, there is always room for one more here. :smiley:

Hi @gardentroll. Welcome to your new home away from home.

You should consider trying a pot of straight coco, you just might be pleasantly surprised.

I’ll try to remember those words of wisdom. :wink:

Howdy @smokey420dabs. You’ll find all kinds of folks willing to help you get the BEST “tomatoes”:wink:

5 Likes

Hey Now,
making my token introductory post, lol. My first post was in the OG Original Members thread, since that was how I found this community. My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to google it. I have not been a member of a grow community since OG’s demise. Back then we were scared shitless and per my original name, Paranoid. We really needed each other for moral support. My how things have changed.

7 Likes

Welcome back @ParanoidPete, hope you enjoy the new OG. Many things have changed, but we all still want to overgrow the world. :thumbsup: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome @ParanoidPete!

2 Likes

Hello, Danny 2TrayZ here, the Dannabis.

I live in CO, may move for better laws as 6 to 12 plants is BS and shoulda stayed at 99 but they corporatists keep ruining everything.

IPM professional, caring for tens of thousands of plants, always learning to make cleaner medicine.

Plan to master in plant science.

Also plan to become a breeder when I can get somewhere with a decent plant count like Michigan

Much love.

Addicted to seed collecting and pet project is back crossing my Hebrew Hammer to the Kosher Kush JG cut, one day it will be almost pure JG.

11 Likes

Welcome @Dannabis, good to hear you have clear goals in mind. Can’t wait to see some pictures. :thumbsup:

1 Like