Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Why its Dannabis the Danimal!

Welcome brother @Dannabis.

Sounds like you have quite the operation under way already. Can’t wait to see it.

:eye:

99%

1 Like

Welcome @Dannabis! :grin:

1 Like

What is the plant count going to be in Michigan? So far Maine is the best legal state for home grow, allowing unlimited seedlings.

4 Likes

Whats up OG’s gonna say and stay being first forum mostly for me,
Loom HG/ Skeletons Seeds and Trust

Thanks For Having Me and look forward to non trolled learning and sharing experience here! hope all are having great weekend

7 Likes

Absolutely @SkeletonsSeedTrust

You are who you are, and we make friends.

Sounds like a good fit.

99%

1 Like

Welcome @SkeletonsSeedTrust!

1 Like

Hi all,

I’m from west europe where the law is still hard for growers :cry:
I grow for 10+ years. i started with aeroponics and since few years i grow in soil.
I’m in love with colorful strain.

I begin to make my own cross and would be happy to find a mate towork with.

Take care all

7 Likes

Hello @sirtween

A big warm welcome to our fellow farmers across the pond.

Some of us are half of a world away, but we are happy to join your grow.

Start a thread, show us your stuff, when you can.

99%

1 Like

Hello @sirtween! Glad you found us. :grin:

1 Like

Welcome back to OG, @ParanoidPete.

Things have changed for a lot of people, but speaking as a Wisconsinite, things haven’t changed for everybody. Last time I checked, my home state still calls even 1 plant a felony. I still worry everyday. :cold_sweat:. But here at OG, this is a safe place to come and learn or teach or brag or cry or whatever the moment calls for. We can always use another member. :smiley:

May you have good days and better grows.

2 Likes

A big welcome to @Dannabis, @SkeletonsSeedTrust and @sirtween. You are in one of the few places left on Earth where people actually help each other instead of looking out for their own interests.

The more, the merrier!

3 Likes

Hey guys,
Im real excited to be here and im looking forward to learning my way around.
Well, lets see… the U.S. is home and the South is where im from. Where the Ozark and Quachita mountains run into the Mississippi delta. Born in the early 70’s to a smoker that believed the best treatment for a hyperactive 2yr old was a shotgun of whatever old skool he was burning. Grabbed some beans when I was 8 and got a 7 footer behind the barn and scared the crap out of Pops. I’ve smoked every since and grew a little along the way. Started paying attention and getting very small space crafty again in 2009. I’ve learned alot. Enough to know I’ve got alot to learn. Nice to find a group of folks to chat with, not many folks to talk to about it around here. I hope i can learn a little and maybe get to give a little back.
Oh, lol, my newest project as of yesterday, is some soaking Ace of Spades beans.
Again, I look forward to all the hours of reading, so thanks for having me.

7 Likes

Welcome @Jaibyrd7

Looking forward to your threads.

99%

1 Like

you grew your first herb at age 8??? Impressive! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Muleskinner, presently in MI, a MM patient can have no more than 12 plants. 2.5 oz possession limit which includes weight of stash AND plants. It’s a setup imho. Once rec used is approved, I think the state will ban patients from growing their own. Get your meds at the dispensary & make MI & Monsanto rich :rage:.

1 Like

I think the Michigan referendum will allow 12 plants right? So everyone will be able to do it. If it’s like other states they will aggressively pursue caregivers & gray-market MedMJ sellers after “legalization”

Welcome @Jaibyrd7! :grin:

@anon58740919 say hi to all the nice kids with crayons lol.

1 Like

How you all doing OG’ers. Here at the request of my good friend @Jellypowered even though we’re two sides of a big pond. I have a thread started already and plans coming together nicely to get back up and running after a brief shutdown period after moving house. Already love the format and vibes of OG guessing I’ll be here a while so may aswell say hello

Cola

8 Likes

Hey, I’m Spivkurl, AKA Spiv, AKA half of Iris-T-Shirt. I love life.

6 Likes