Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Spivkurl, make yourself comfortable and make some friends. :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

Welcome @Spivkurl! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you my peeps! I love this place!

4 Likes

Hey

I’ve been on almost all of the forums under many names

I’m here now
Lol

8 Likes

Well then welcome to OG @h3y4rnold

1 Like

Stick around, show us the goods.

1 Like

Glad you stopped by!

HI and good morning. I’m a father, cnc setup machinists, nature lovin farm boy from Canada. I have been cultivating since I was 12 or 13. Learning, growing and continuously improving every chance I can.

8 Likes

I wonder how many Folks here are from an engineering background. Welcome to OG bro. (I’m a student so not quite an engineer yet but working on it) painter and decorator by trade for the past 6 years but work is slow.

Cola

4 Likes

I am a software engineer. Got my BS in 2003 and been working at the same place for the last 15 years. :thumbsup: :seedling:

4 Likes

Nice. My first section is software (autocad). Already semi familiar and done a few bits using grbl to control a cnc (laser engraver) that’s just hobby stuff though.

Starting salary as a cad draftsman over here is like £21k and over 20 years ups to about £50k if you’re good.

I’m planning on doing a hnc/hnd in mechanical engineering. Over the next few years which will be me set up for life.

Cola

2 Likes

Starting salary for a software engineer here is $50KUSD. After 15 years, I am over twice that. But, lost half my shit in the divorce and have a kid to provide for.

3 Likes

I’ve got a little son to provide for too. Literally just on his feet. Still with my mrs and as much as she does my head in…that’s why sheds were invented. I love her dearly. The job market over here is fucked. Graduates stacking shelves etc. Sorry to hear you lost half your shit bro. But that’s life and the risk we foolish man folk take for women. Material shit isn’t important though at least you got family bro.

Edit sorry if that sounded blunt. Or offensive it wasn’t meant that way. The in laws have descended so it’s madness here. Time for a doob

Cola

3 Likes

Good to see you @Cr17!

1 Like

You know why divorces are so expensive? …because they are worth it!

5 Likes

_totally worth it!!!_​:joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello,
Long time member on opengrow forum and new member here. Interested in Landrace and heirloom cultivars. Wish to start preserving these for future generations. I have strong interest in sativas from around the world. Thanks for having me, G

6 Likes

Welcome @Griot_FlyingFishFarm… lots of sativa to go around here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @toastyjakes

2 Likes

The more the merrier.

Love to see what you got going on.

99%

1 Like