Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome, @MBSeeds, as @ryasco said, a diary is the best way to get tips and help. :thumbsup: :seedling:

4 Likes

A hearty welcome indeed. Don’t worry about spelling. It’s what is growing that matters.

Push the button on the top of the home page that looks like this when you want to start a thread.

Once inside your text box, there is a little button above, looks like this,

Push that and try to upload some pics.

4 Likes

I recently discovered that on a computer, you can just drag photo files directly into the message box while typing.

6 Likes

I’m using the kindle, just trying to learn it. As not to good at it yet lol. Slowly but surely… Hopefully, I’ll get there… Fingers crossed… Xx😌

3 Likes

Welcome @MBSeeds.

Get comfy and hang around a bit.

2 Likes

Welcome @MBSeeds. You’re gonna like it here. :heart_eyes:
I hope you’ll occasionally share some pictures of Scotland. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello People!

Thought I should start an account. After decades of growing, I am developing a nutrient/climate/whatever doser because I am fed up with the current offerings that are not made by growers but instead by a guy in a lab who does not know what we need. It will be more accurate, more flexible, and cheaper. All the things I wanted as a grower.

Been working on it a year and a half now, got a prototype working.

Looking forward to getting your opinions, ideas and generally chatting!

I will post a thread soon…

Micro

12 Likes

Welcome @MicroDoser

Lookin forward to you innovations.

99%

2 Likes

Welcome @MicroDoser! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi microdoser . Mechelle x hope you like it here . as I do xx

4 Likes

You can make lots of friends here @Stinkyfishgutz

99%

2 Likes

If anyone has ig I would love to follow along your guys grows and of course you guys can check mines out too @longbeachreefer

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am a cannabis lover and long time grower living in Barcelona Spain. Its been years since I have been back to this site. Looking forward to showing some flowers from the mediterranean. Cheers!

9 Likes

@Koncentrate1, welcome!

Many of us are jealous of you, living in such a great place! Not only the climate, but also the culture.

I look forward to seeing some of your Iberian peninsula produce!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

I do admit Barcelona is quite cool city. I feel fortunate but anyway It´s good to be back to these forums. Cannabis and the new wave of power house strains have got me so excited to participate and also pulling up a chair to marvel at the rapid fire growth of this soon to be global industry.
Cheers!

7 Likes

Welcome @Koncentrate1!

2 Likes

HI! Let’s grow and burn!

5 Likes

Hello I’m the growguyapple licensed mmmp caregiver looking to network and meet like minded people available for promo/test sponsorship

5 Likes

Welcome @Thegrowguyapple! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much. Ryasko

2 Likes