Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome back, @MasterBubz! Thanks for your introduction! Seems like story with happy ending :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @MasterBubz!

2 Likes

Awesome.

Great to have passionate old schoolers back to show us how its done.

2 Likes

Welcome back nice to have you here sharing @MasterBubz

1 Like

Hello my name is Adams,im from east europe,ive done few hobby grows during my smoking career and even though im not consuming thc for quite a some time,im still a big fan of the whole culture. God bless you and your gardens.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG! Thanks for registering!

1 Like

Hello there @Adams! :grin:

1 Like

Hello @dank-a-saurus.

Come say hello.

Make friends and start a thread.

Forgive me.

PuffPuffPass

3 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent.
From the U.S. Somewhere around K.Y. Had some ughhh errrrr “legal issues” pertaing to growing the ganja. Was on another site years ago, site went stale after these last 6-7 yrs. Did some research seemed like overgrow is the place for me. :slight_smile: Mainly an outdoor guerilla grower. Definitely dabble on the inside. Got a 2x4 grow tent. First time with one chose the Apollo brand. Using a 1000w full spectrum led including ir and uv bands. First time using one also. No money at the moment lol using bag seed. Will post pics later. Pretty much sums me up. Happy to be growing again.

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @dank-a-saurus

Have fun settling in.
I happen to prefer the mighty sun as well!

3 Likes

Thanks @Calyxander. Can definitely feel the love here lol Just wish our weather would finally break so I can start growing some trees in the mighty outdoors!!!

2 Likes

Hi @Adams welcome to Overgrow.

I suspect that after being here for a bit, you will be inspired to grow and consume THC in the near future!
Have fun.

1 Like

Do you start your seedlings indoors for the upcoming break in your weather to put them outdoors?
As you probably know, the plants will get a nice head start if started indoors.

Your last frost date is rapidly approaching.
This may be helpful.

https://www.almanac.com/gardening/frostdates

2 Likes

Yes right now I have some already popped and growing inside for the upcoming outdoor grow season. And I am a semi-avid farmers’ almanac user. Right now just dealing with low night temps. Some nights still in the low 30’s. And still having frost fall 2-3x a week. And right now were experiencing a cold rain.

we’re

3 Likes

Argh! Too soon to look!

4 Likes

@99PerCent Weather can be your friend or worst nightmare seems like most of the time there is no in between lol. Luckily being semi-southern it won’t be long until I’ll be filling my holes with dirt and seedlings. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Frost Safe date here in Mass is freakin June 1.

I’ll be in the green house May 1 with a heater and dehumidifier, for sure.

3 Likes

Hi

I’m Golden Syrup, I’m a UK grower and have been since 2008 and a smoker for some time before that, I’ve been active in the UK grow scene since 2009 both online and offline, I’ve worked in the industry since 2010, and a mod at UK420 for the past couple of years.

I wasn’t around during the original OG days so its great to see its back up and active, I’ll mostly be lurking during my time here but I hope I’m welcome :yin_yang:

12 Likes

Oh wow!!! That would suck. If all goes well I’m hoping for the first or middle of April.

1 Like

Welcome @gsyrup!

Looking forward to your threads, when you post them, lol.

2 Likes