Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello @gsyrup a sincere,very warm welcome to Overgrow! Make yourself at home, settle in, and get cozy.

3 Likes

Welcome @gsyrup! :grin:

2 Likes

Greetings @AcehStrain.

I know there will be folks interested in the Land Race strains.

We look forward to getting to know you!

99PerCent

2 Likes

You should be able to get them throughout flower. They can’t just tell you to move. Most states have to give you 30 days notice no matter the reasons. It is called renters rights. You should look into it.

3 Likes

Correct.

In the past, I have found that after about 6 weeks, the herb is at least respectable. Maybe not what I what I was hoping for, but…

1 Like

Since I replied to a gentleman here I should also introduce myself. I am from OG1.0 but did not post much. I was busy with a startup call treatingyourself.com (it might have just been treatyourself.com) I can’t remember for sure. I was doing an on going piece about building a small grow space in an apartment and growing bud in it. The blog went from designing the box to planning the lights and cooling systems. After we built the box the blog went on to document growing bud in it. I don’t know what happened to that web site but I am getting ready to to 're-do a closet and would be willing to do a photo log of setting up a new closet growroom with a 400 watt system if you would be interested. As for what I am doing now. I am kind of retired well disabled. I had an accident in1998 that caused damage that final put me in a wheelchair about 12-15 years ago. I have a degree in agricultural and should have my masters in agricultural education. Won’t get into to the bull behind that. Recently moved to a medical legal state and have been looking into starting a school to train people to grow. Not sure how that is going to work out yet. I am hoping to continue to learn more here from some of the great growers and breeders that are on this site. Also I will share what knowledge and help I can with others here. I have some good seeds like papaya, haze, girl scout cookies, g13, northern lights, skunkberry, and so on. Looking forward to growing with this site.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG.

That accident sounds terrible, but at least you are alive. I have my own health problems (just had emergency surgery on Sunday, still alive), so I can somewhat relate to your pain but still have working legs so maybe not.

It was Treatingyourself what you’re trying to remember, but that site went bankrupt a good 3-4 years ago.

I have a degree in greenhouse gardening so if we’d team up we could do magic :wink:

3 Likes

Of course we are!

99PerCent

1 Like

Welcome @gsyrup nice to
Have you noin new myself and really dig it

1 Like

Hello @Kelly! Welcome back to OG.

Buen Dia Amigos,
Been a part of the growing community in Southern California since 2010 (Not much compared to the OG’s :slight_smile:)
I’m a father, husband, live a vegan lifestyle, got my green thumb from my father and like to think outta the box on pretty much every subject. I’ve recently (6 months) started my research and practice on KNF and so far have seen great results with my indoor & outdoor.
I love music and the great outdoors. You’ll often find me rolling a nice fatty in the late evening and firing up some music and sometimes I just stare at the skies or I write down everything on a pad.
I’m an avid seed collector and only collect from breeders I trust and have proven genetics. BUT I almost never pop those seeds unless I’ve got specific crosses in mind, SO FOR THE MOST PART I just continue to grow my own strains that I have been working on for the past 5 years. The strains that I started growing with were as follows: ECSD, Jack Herrer, AK-47 & Super Silver Haze…so the genetics that I’ve continued to develop are a cross of the strains i just mentioned.
Looking forward to collaborate with you all, SALUD! :seedling:

12 Likes

Welcome @SouthernCannaLA! Hope you enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Thank you very much ReikoX

3 Likes

Welcome @SouthernCannaLA

Glad you decided to fly in an join the fun.

1 Like

Welcome @SouthernCannaLA! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @SouthernCannaLA

1 Like

Welcome @Tycho.

Glad you have joined the ranks OG.

1 Like

How about @SpUnJaH?

Whassup?

1 Like

Hi there, im from Mexico, lived in California years ago, I was alsoalsa a member of HC.com (hempcultivation.com)
But I was not active and growing for years. Same in the website I stopped using it. Now in back with new growing plans and I wanted to take a look at my posts from hc.com
My user name was this same im using in og.com (SpUnJaH)
Anybody knows what happened with the site?
Im trying to grow back some good stuff because in my country to get quality buds is very expensive.
Anyways I hope I can find some old friends from hc.com around here.

9 Likes

Welcome @SpUnJaH! I hope you find a few of your old friends. :grin:

3 Likes