Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome!

Not familiar with the site or of its fate. Good luck searching for friends. This site is a good start. You will make more along the way. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for.the welcome!

1 Like

Thanks! I hope so too but if not I will.make new ones here!

4 Likes

Welcome @Treejay503.

Always good to see new members seeking knowledge.

99%

1 Like

Yup yup born in the 70’s started learning from the devils harvest website out of Cali lived in mass my whole life.

7 Likes

All right. Another northeast grower.

I’m near the coast, how’s about you @ThcOne .

1 Like

Welcome @ThcOne! :grin:

Close by Boston College right where the marathons about to be run.

3 Likes

Cool.

We’ll have to get a local chapter of OG going.

Be sure to keep in touch, and show us what you are growing too.

2 Likes

Hello,

Im from the Midwest, new grower long time smoker. Started with Hydro and loving it, seems I’ve found somewhat of a new passion. Ive visited a few forums and this one seems like a good fit for me. Ive got quite a lot to learn and hope i can contribute as well, love what you guys are doing here.

6 Likes

Welcome @slo-mo12 .

You will find enthusiastic growers as well as very experienced growers willing to share their expertise.

Hope you find all you seek.

99%

1 Like

Hello @slo-mo12! I am glad you decided to join in. :grin:

1 Like

Hello fellow enthusiasts. I am a trained horticulturist, working as a self-employed gardener in the UK. I started smoking when I was around 12/13 years old. That was the early 90s. We used to roll blends with tobacco. Mostly what was around was shitty slate hash that had Henna shampoo and bits of plastic mixed in with it. Caribbean ‘Cess’ weed was the highest quality smoke back then sold by old rastas who charged a fucking fortune if they didn’t keep it to themselves. We had access to some different coloured string Thai weed but mostly schwag. This was before the first skunk hybrids started circulating around '92, '93 when I was about 13/14.

Anyway, I’ve been growing my own for about 10 years now and have grown out a lot of strains. I gave up smoking blends and just smoke straight itals now. I’m half El-Salvadoran and part English, part Irish.

I hope to get in to breeding soon, mostly for myself but also to share with like minded individuals of which I know none personally due to my forced clandestine approach to growing.

I can be quite sociable, when in the mood but mostly in short bursts.

I fucking love mountain biking. I have a 2007 Santa Cruz Nomad which I don’t get to go out on very often because where I live doesn’t lend itself so well to doing so.

I also make music - Drum & Bass. I have a first class degree in Music Technology which I suppose proves I can be good at shit when I can be arsed.

I’m currently smoking Headbanger, Oldtimes, Snow Ripper, Master Kush/Skunk crosses and have some Cherry OG, White OG and Sour Lemon OG. Very excited about some Bodhi vintage Jack Herer x Lavender seeds which I won’t get round to growing till later this year.

As I’m half Central American, I’m collecting strains from that neck of the woods, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Columbia as I phantasize about going there in old age and cooking up my own beans. Probably the only place I could actually do that is Uruguay so the likelihood is slim.

Anyway, I support all growers and breeders as long as I like their ethics. I strongly advocate organics.

If you managed to read this far. Peace and respectacles.

16 Likes

Hey @Mestizo welcome and great intro! You have come to the right place amigo!!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Mestizo! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey,

My name is PapaDan. I’m retired and grow my own. I’m new to this. I grow outside in my yard. This year will be my second attempt at growing. Last year, I grew six plants and only was able to harvest about four ounces. I left town for a week and thought my automatic drip irrigation would be enough to keep things good. Unfortunately, we had a major heat wave and my plants wilted and never recovered fully. This year I’m not going to be leaving during the growing season.

I make edibles with my weed and share it with friends. I have a friend with cancer who cannot smoke, so I make him brownies. He shared some of the brownies with a fellow member of a support group, and she told him she wants to marry me. I never thought my brownies would ever garner a wedding proposal.

I joined this site to learn more about proper growing techinique. I have the Marijuana Horticulture -cannabis bible and am trying to follow it. I wil be surfing this site looking for ideas and solution as the season goes on. Hopefully, I will get a better harves this fall.

PapaDan

15 Likes

Nice of you to join in. Welcome to OG @ddunn1249!

Hello to everyone, Started outdoors 40 years ago so I’m long in the tooth but having a great time! Indoors now with coco and still rockin stuff I have had for what seems like forever. Gardening is what I like too do and along with hunting and fishing I don’t visit the market that often.
Will be popping some Ancestral Skunk #1, batch 2, this week. Should be a lot of fun seeing what was in that field 25 years ago. Peace to all and to all a good crop.

12 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @ORION.

Popping some Ancestral Skunk?

Start a thread and share your grow.

1 Like

Welcome @ORION! :grin:

2 Likes