Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

There should be a big sign upon entering, “Don’t enter tank if you cannot handle being bit.”

2 Likes

Good mornin I just would like to introduce myself before asking any questions.
Names AL I’m from Northern Ca. USA
I joined OG to learn more about both outdoor an indoor growing techniques.
The how an when to use the proper amount of nutes during their certain stage of growth.
I’m already kinda screwed up by giving the little ones possibly too much from the start.
I don’t have any pictures until later today to show you what I’m talkin about, but you can tell they are stressed. I’m pretty sure I’ll be cutting the nutes to half until I can figure it out. Last time I grew was back in 2012 but didn’t give them much nutes back then accept for the basics.
Anyway I’ll try to read as much as possible before asking any dumb questions. If I do, just send me a link on where to go to read. Thanks in advance. Have a great day everyone.

13 Likes

Hi @AlwaysLearnin! Welcome to the OverGrow!

The OG community is very welcoming with open hands and hearts. And, there are no dumb questions, please ask away!

5 Likes

thanks I appreciate it

1 Like

Welcome @AlwaysLearnin, there is plenty to learn here, may I suggest you start with the Grow FAQ.

https://overgrow.com/growfaq

2 Likes

Thanks an yes I will go there now.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG. Enjoy!

3 Likes

thanks I will try not to be shy on asking

6 Likes

welcome to OG @AlwaysLearnin!

3 Likes

Wow! Started at like post 730 to welcome @MicroDoser but the new members keep flowing it!

Welcome everyone! Glad to have you a part of this great community!

Swampy

8 Likes

Thanks @ryasco. Also from NorCal kool. Liking that avatar pic too

4 Likes

Imagine how many lurkers are still out there.

Only the web guru knows, :computer: :cloud_lightning: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New here from Western Mass, Burner from way back in the mid-70s to the mid-80s and then totally gave it up. But after many years of gardening I thought I would revisit after it became legal in this state.
I don’t really smoke it that often but I enjoy growing it and sharing it and have met some good people along the way.

14 Likes

Hey @naiveCon, welcome to OG. Since you don’t grow for effects how do you determine what varieties to try?

Stay hazed and have fun! There’s a lot of knowledge and interesting personalities floating around these parts.

Jake

2 Likes

All right.

Another grower from MA on OG.

Good fit @naiveCon

99%

1 Like

Actually after years of being in the construction business, my body is well beat up, so I go for the strains that provide the most pain relief, body numbing, sleep inducing effects.

I’m still searching, but what I grow, if it doesn’t fit the parameters well a lot of my buddies enjoy it.
Plus I just enjoy growing it.

Here’s some of my last grow, purple badlands

15 Likes

Hoping to stay out of it.

3 Likes

I cannot see the pictures but I can only imagine, sounds like someone had to do some jackhammering for lack of poor planning LOL

4 Likes

click on the green link next to the birdie

1 Like

I did and it says page doesn’t exist…

2 Likes