Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

It might be a late introduction, but is a good one! :grin:

6 Likes

By, like, 2 years. :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

Welcome @ReDeWaCu and @BadVoodoo ! Always love to meet fellow fans of mycology and cannabis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

New to OG. Located somewhere in the south. I had a couple of grows when I was younger in homemade grow box. But thats what sparked my interest. I put it down for several years up until I got a place with a basement last year lol. Finally invested in some good equipment and seeds and I’ve been addicted ever since!

15 Likes

welcome @2muchDank thats good to hear, nothing like clean quality cannabis in abundance :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @2muchDank! Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Glad to have you with us here at Overgrow @2muchDank!
:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @2muchDank!!!

2 Likes

You know we want to see your progress.

Welcome of Overgrow @2muchDank

1 Like

Welcome to @2muchDank, OG! :wind_blowing_face::dash:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the love guys. I’ve heard a lot about the old OG via podcasts and interviews. I’ve been looking for a forum to call home and I think I’ve found it :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Any Tennessee muchachos in here??

9 Likes

put another shrimp on the barbie

I used to live close to there. They make fun of you when you ride the big bus to school.

Overalls and Carhartt

3 Likes

New to OG how’s it going everyone! I remember hearing about the oldschool version that was shutdown. Glad to see it’s back up and thriving. I’m on the west coast and have been growing for over a decade. Lately I’ve been having fun with coco hempy’s. Here’s a picture of Royal Highness. :grin:

17 Likes

Welcome @Justiceman

Looking frosty
Good hunting

2 Likes

Welcome @justiceman

Looks dannnkkk!

3 Likes

Welcome @Justiceman! :grin:

2 Likes

Imagine how shocked I was to suddenly think of Overgrow and type the name into Google, and see it’s been resurrected!
I joined in 2001, and was a member until it was shut down. I can’t even remember what my username was back then.
My brother was the grower in our family, he has since passed away.
I’m glad to see OG is back, and maybe I can learn to grow like my brother did.

19 Likes

Welcome back @CBD-G!

2 Likes

Glad you found us @CBD-G

99%

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Old-school grower here, started by reading the Cervantes bible and growing for myself.

After more than one decade of inactivity i decided i wanted to grow again, and nowadays i’m learning about newer techniques and how to be the most efficient possible on a small scale personal grow.

I’m looking forward building my own diy Led and RDWC, but at the moment i’m still improving my soil technique.

Peace

12 Likes