Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @kushyhaze, you should have said and I would have left my respirator/gas mask for you :sunglasses:

Oh by the way @anon58740919 I just spoke with my Dutch mate, hes a fireman, I asked regarding the acetone flammability if it was similar to petrol or not? His response after a quick discussion between firefighters was yeah its like petrol, and dangerous in gas vapor form too, do not breath it in @kushyhaze :scream:

The sunshine day dream oil looks nice :wink:

2 Likes

Hi guys just getting used to how to use this lol and yh think I’m going to invest in one @Herbie wasn’t as bad today tho

7 Likes

Thank the Fireman for confirming what we already had sussed bro :rofl: slow cooker is a bit too slow. induction hob shaves about 2 hours. Now you know @kushyhaze you need to hit up b and q for a respirator otherwise you’re not coming in next time.

This message brought to you by the health and safety executive United kingdom

3 Likes

Hi @kushyhaze, welcome to the OG! Great bunch here.

3 Likes

Hi @Northern_Loki cheers happy to be here just getting used to how things work lol

4 Likes

Everyone will look after you bro. Nows the time to show them what you can do. Get a few pics next time you’re at your location and share with the family here. any issues there is always someone to help.

@Herbie we used a different acetone for this extract. I’ll let you know which is preferred. Also ordered some isopropyl alcohol for the next one

3 Likes

Acetone, isopropyl, butane, either way its a bomb waiting to happen in the wrong hands. Luckily where in the right hands :wink:

Do not try this at home for the novices, stick to bubble bags or pollinators or silk screens.

4 Likes

Welcome @Artisan @Krefeld @2muchDank @Justiceman @kushyhaze Looking forward to hear about your grows! Welcome aboard!
!

6 Likes

I have lurked long enough to introduce myself. I’m buzzmobile and I grow Cannabis. I started growing indoors about 16 years ago. I use a soilless mix made by Berger called BM-7. I grow in 3 gallon nursery pots on a 9 week flowering schedule. There are 9 plants in flower at any one time each separated by a week. I harvest one plant a week and then I move one plant from veg into flower. I grow under Fluence SpydrxPlus LEDs. One in the veg room (recently added to replace 1 KW MH) and one in flower room (replaced a 1KW HPS in early January).

I started using MegaCrop in early March. Between the Fluence and MegaCrop the garden has never looked nor produced better.

Grow diary to follow soon. Seed testing is rampant and I don’t want to miss out.
:smiley:

12 Likes

Welcome @buzzmobile! So happy you decided to join in. :grin:

3 Likes

Cheers! Way to come out of the darkness, we are glad to have ya lol

3 Likes

Nice to see you pop out of the shadows brother. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Welcome @buzzmobile, and looking forward to the journal, get it up :wink:

4 Likes

Hey newbie here, here to learn and someday be able to share knowledge with others

11 Likes

Hello and welcome @ChrisP1034! You are at the right place… OG is infinite resource for learning…

3 Likes

Thank you, really looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @ChrisP1034 and @buzzmobile!

2 Likes

Thank, glad to have found ya’ll.

4 Likes

Good morning and welcome @ChrisP1034.

Looking forward to you threads.

99%

2 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @ChrisP1034!

2 Likes