Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

@99PerCent and @LemonadeJoe I’m well overdue to introduce myself, as I mostly lurk and gather information :slight_smile: … I Hope to contribute to this growing community. I’ve pretty much been around this wonderful plant my whole life, being raised in the Jamaica and Canada. Now after many years of watching others grow and care for this beautiful plant, I grow and provide for my family and close friends. Although space is very limited, I’ve been lucky to grow out some great plants which I try to keep healthy. Started on my own growing auto flowers and moved on to photo period plants. I grow in soil and use LED and CFL’s for now.

I grow mainly bag seeds but have been quite lucky to obtain some nice plants along the way… My favorite girls are GG4(original and s1’s), Sour D, ChemSis, Fire and Tahoe OG, Wet Dream and Cookies.

The best stuff I ever smoked was outdoor weed grown in the Jamaican Blue Mountains. Uplifting high every time!

I will share my grows in the coming weeks and months.

Big ups to everyone!
jonesy

12 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @jonesaa!

3 Likes

@ryasco Thanks! This site is a great resource!

jonesy

3 Likes

Welcome @jonesaa looking forward to your threads.

:eye:

99%

3 Likes

Hi @jonesaa , glad that you are here!

3 Likes

Welcome! @jonesaa and @ChrisP1034

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @jonesaa look forward to seeing what ya can bring to OG!

5 Likes

Afternoon people, been lurking on a few forums for years and just discovered this one, seems like a cool place and I hope to fit in :slight_smile:

Im currently growing White Grapes, Fat Purple, LA Pure Kush all from Hazeman Seeds plus a few freebies and I have a pack of Lemon zkittles from Dutch Passion and a pack of Dinafem Amnesia CBD on the way.

Looking forward to getting to grips with the site layout and checking out what everyone is growing, and hopefully upload a few pics of my own

12 Likes

Welcome @ShockmasterUK

We look forward to the after shock

99%

4 Likes

Welcome! How is that LA Pure Kush? I have been looking at grabbing a pack of it for a while now. You will fit in here no problem as pretty much everyone is awesome! Hands down the best sense of community that I’ve experienced anywhere

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @ShockmasterUK the more the Merrier IMHO!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes dudes :slight_smile:
Hi @Artisan im only about 2 weeks in just leaving seedling stage but if im honest all of the hazeman strains have been a bit of a washout so far. ive grown their gear before and been impressed but so far ive only managed to successfully germinate 2/12 of the LA Pure, 3/12 of the fat purples and 8/12 of the White Grape and at least half of these seedlings are crazy mutant runts. Ive never in my life blamed a breeder for problems with my plants and ive been growing nearly 5 years but I dont think this ones my fault :frowning: they are cheap though and you get half a pack of the LA pure with every pack of his seeds at the Attitude and you may do better than me. I previously grew Hazemans strawberry cough and fat purple and both were lovely. Strawberry Cough had definite strawberry-ish smell and the fat purple was fat and purple so I was hoping for good things. Hopefully theres a female keeper or 2 in what I got at least.

onwards and upwards though, usually I stick to smaller breeders that do regs but ive played it safe with the replacements and gone for some fems from big companies, hopefully they serve me better :wink:

Ive got another grow im setting up in a couple of weeks and im still seed hunting, you got a favourite strain available in seed you can recommend?

8 Likes

Welcome @kushyhaze, @FredFlinstoner, @buzzmobile, @ChrisP1034, @jonesaa, @ShockmasterUK. Good to have you all. Sit back and enjoy. Great group of veterans and newbies alike. Everyone welcome here!

4 Likes

Oh damn I’ve been curious about hazeman for a good while but, just like pretty much every breeder, I only get really mixed reviews online and like to ask people first hand if I can. You are the only person I’ve directly talked to thats grown them yet that I know of and another mixed review! Lol guess it’ll have to be trial by fire, cheers!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, it’s nice to see some life in the forums again! :slight_smile: I was told by a few friends to come over here and make an account, so here I am!

14 Likes

Oh snap.
What’s up @ProfessorP!
Welcome to OG! Have fun… can’t wait to see what you’ve got going on.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Welcome @ProfessorP and thanks for checking us out. Love seeing your photos on IG! I just popped the “Crater Lake” pack I bought at Maine Homegrown, great meeting you guys up there.

3 Likes

Welcome @ProfessorP!

4 Likes

Welcome @ProfessorP to OG lots of good material here and awesome peeps to boot ! Learn a little or a lot it’s all up to U !

5 Likes

@ProfessorP welcome to Overgrow! Glad to see you here.

4 Likes