Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello @love420! I look forward to watching your progress.

Welcome to OverGrow @Sunvalley! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome… glad to have finally signed up

1 Like

High guys, I’m DrDoob. I smoke a lot of joints. I used to grow in the 90s and I’ve been growing again for about a year now, first outside then inside.

I have tons of plans but not tons of time. I currently have a perpetual hempy system going, but have some high brix organic soil cooking and have a new dwc system just waiting for me to find the time. Got some new Timber lights and a new tent to put up. I’ve got tons of seeds to grow out, including some of my early 90s strains if they’ll pop. In other words lots of projects and I’m always looking for ideas and new information.

I’ve lurked here for a bit but figured I’d finally drop a note here.

13 Likes

Welcome @DrDoob! Glad to have you aboard.

1 Like

nice man hope to see some of those projects!

2 Likes

Welcome! Too many projects and not enough time sounds right up my alley. Interested in seeing what you’re growing, cheers!

1 Like

Hi,

New member here because I heard this community is friendlier than another one that I am on. Figured I would check it out.

I am new to growing cannabis. Just harvested my first “crop” - a White Widow and a CBDream, which I pollinated with a Critical Kush male. Very excited to try the cured buds in a month, and get my next crop going.

I currently grow under a “450w” Meizhi (200w), in super-soil, with GO Box nutes. Nice and simple and the results blew me away so far. Planning on building a DIY LED with Citizen COBs in the fall.

I’m a CBD fan, and have ordered the stuff I need to test for CBD as I grow strains and try my hand at breeding.

I guess that’s enough about me for now.

16 Likes

Welcome @cogitech

Set up a thread, show off your stuff, make some friends.

99%

3 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent!

I’ll try. Still figuring out this forum format, and where everything is…

2 Likes

The New Topic button on the top right of your home screen is the way to open a new thread.

Might suggest a grow diary or photo gallery for your first thread.

Hint. Hit us with you best first pic, cause at first, you only get one or so.

Once the likes start piling up, you are free to roam about the web site.

3 Likes

Sweet! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Newbie here! Saying Hello! Found a lot of interesting topics and information here while I was browsing as a guest.
I’m in Southern California and am hobby growing for personal use and fun only since it’s legal here now. Yay!
Learning by trial and error. I have some Auto Fem Blue Dream Seeds on their way this week and am hoping to start a grow journal to track my progress and get suggestions from seasoned growers. I am growing in soil outdoors since I have the weather for it. My first grow is in bud phase now (not an autoflower). I mistakenly bought clones thinking they were just basically plant cuttings, then quickly realized that I screwed up by putting them outdoors immediately without weening them off artificial light. Needless to say they basically never went into veg stage and I have 12 plants with tiny buds now. I bought an RO machine and have been using that for my watering and I’ve been struggling with how much and what type of nutrients to use. Trial and error mostly. As of the last few days I got a hobbyist pack of supplements from Advanced Nutrients and used 1/2 strength big bud and 1/2 strength B-52 and the plants seem to love it. I’m worried about which base nutrients to use on the new autoflower strain I have coming. May just try some simple fish emulsion and the supplements from Advanced Nutrients this time. Any suggestions (only simple ones) for a new grower are welcome. Nothing too complicated yet as I am still learning and am trying to keep it simple for now to get a good 2nd crop.

15 Likes

Good morning @Meesh

Start up a thread with a couple of pics and the crowd will undoubtedly jump in.

Welcome to OG!

5 Likes

Welcome @cogitech & @Meesh. I hope you find OG as informative and welcoming as I have. Great place here!

5 Likes

Thank you! I have actually already started a newbie grow journal.

6 Likes

Thank you! Learning already! Love it! A lot of pros here, but I am really enjoying my new hobby! Everyone’s been nothing short of helpful and gracious so far!

5 Likes

I’ll find ya.

Glad to have you on board the Trichome Train.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @DrDoob! :grin:

2 Likes

What’s up everyone? I’m glad I found this community and am excited to meet some of you, share stories and tips. I live in the US and unfortunately my state hasn’t crossed over yet (Arkansas) and still keeps me in the back woods. I would love to meet serious gardeners in the same position and hopefully share and help with advice to my best ability and am always open to new ideas and ways from everyone!!! One question I have to all my US brothers and sisters on here is where to find a solid, SAFE seed bank. Thanks for the add and I look forward to interactions with like minded people.
Thanks again!

16 Likes