Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome, I’m over here in Colorado! Can’t wait to see some pics and hear some stories. For a good seedbank, hit up seeds here now, James bean, and Greenpoint. Those are all US based! Cheers, happy growing!

1 Like

@King87 welcome, your gonna find a few regulars kicking around here are from your neighboring states ;), plenty of knowledgeable people that will gladly share.

Throw up a grow journal if your already growing, as for seed banks check out “The Vault” they are somewhat active here but others will be able to suggest plenty of other options.

I’ll be watching for your journal :smile:

2 Likes

We have medical voted in since 2016… but our governor is an ass and has done everything possible to keep it in stalemate.

Welcome to OG, Fellow Razorback!

Make a thread, show us what ya got, and we’ll help the best we can!

Jelly

4 Likes

What up skin!! Thanks man. I’m still learning the site but as soon as I figure it out I will! Woo pig!

5 Likes

Thanks man. This site is awesome with awesome people!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @King87

I think you’re gonna have a lot of fun here and can’t wait to check out what you got going on.

6 Likes

welcome chef to the og community

2 Likes

Welcome to Og @cogitech, @Meesh, @King87 and @DrDoob glad to have ya here! Knowledge is power and you’ll definitely find it in these OG threads!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @King87. Glad to have you. Let’s grow!

3 Likes

Ahh such a cool community with such cool people. I wish it had an app tho, that would be boss. Thank you to everyone for the kind hearted welcomes. And I look forward to being a bigger part of Overgrow!

Grow BIG
Or go home! (And get on here, haha)

:wink: King87

10 Likes

@King87 I’m pretty sure there is a app or should I say app like…If u make it a shortcut to ur home screen u can open it up with out going to the internet. I’m on mobile tho

3 Likes

That is right… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done!! Thank you! Can’t wait to get settled in here!

1 Like

Nice to see you dropped by and posted mate. I hope you enjoy OG as much as I do. It’s the friendliest grow forum I’ve found.

2 Likes

Ahhh! How did I miss this thread. . . Hi everyone I’m HOODINI and I like pot!

10 Likes

and everyone together says “Hi Hoodini”.

4 Likes

@SkyDog
Awesome welcome everyone that made me all warm and tinglely inside :wink::+1::unicorn::poop:

3 Likes

Hello folks and hello @Hoodini

Happy Here, loves pot and building stuff so growing weed is the perfect combo! :smiley:

//Happybaba

7 Likes

Hi @HappyBaba and welcome to our wonderful community

1 Like

Welcome, @HappyBaba. Hope you find your experience here enjoyable!