Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome aboard @colinaxel. Glad to have you!

SkyDog

1 Like

@Barefrog and @colinaxel. Greetings fellow growers! So glad to have you and sorry I missed your warm welcomes until now!

2 Likes

Hi Canadian made and old as dirt ,straight up prairie boy.
Started my first beans in 77 and bin enjoying the herbal life ever since.
I lovr breeeding and trading seeds, oh and growing them ma.f’ers lol.

9 Likes

A Great Welcome to our fellow Canadhian @lunchpale
Hey buddy am glad you join A great bunch of people
here

Enjoy

Bare

3 Likes

Thanks @Barefrog , looking forward to meeting everyone here.

3 Likes

@lunchpale welcome fellow grower. It sounds like your going fit in just nicely around here. We would love to see your skills :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hoodini , when I learn how to grow properly I will post some pictures.

4 Likes

Well the pictures can help us get you there. . .no shaming going on here only people who truly want to help!
@lunchpale are you an outdoor grower?

4 Likes

Hola @lunchpale I keep sending you seeds
and you don’t know if you can grow properly

';+)

Bare

2 Likes

Lol,okay okay, I will get on it soon.
I grow in and out and everywhere in between, at the moment everyone is outside, I have some clones that the beautiful cannabis community has gifted me ( forum,Scoutbreath,GG4) and a few others, and @Barefrog and many others have sent me a pile of seeds and I start lots of em, so I imagine I will have a picture or two in the future.
Thanks for the warm welcome @Hoodini

6 Likes

Hi everyone I’m joey from Central Florida I’m a first-time grower I have 3 female plants that I’m growing outside. Looking forward to see what happens

8 Likes

Welcome @Joey420 we will help you then best we can! And we are looking forward to seeing it too

2 Likes

Thank you I’m glad to be on here looking forward to learning everything I can to become an expert grower

4 Likes

Guess I should take this time to say hello. I was invited here by SwampThing, I had been a long time lurker just never joined up. I’m a rookie at best but I am a sponge, I read, I talk, and most importantly I listen to what people really say. I have a small indoor space that is 100% Led, but it does me well. I hope to make a few friends and learn as much as I can from the people here, in the end it’s all knowledge I will some day pass on. Free the knowledge and the seed, Free the mind and soul.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dr_Jekyll’s first grow

Howdy peeps new overgrower here was invited over by @anon58740919 . Happy to be here. Been growing about 2 years and currently have 4 Blue cheese flowering and have 2 female Cookies n Chem in veg .

11 Likes

Welcome my brother from the emerald isle. Glad you made it. There’s some great people here. You just need to get a thread up and running now and show people what you do. And how well you do it :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks man Will do bro just need to sort out some pictures haha. Happy to be here

3 Likes

Hello my name is Jason and I have been growing indoor and out for 20+ yrs. Its.nice to have a go to for any problems that may come up during my grow.

10 Likes

A Great Welcome
to:@ThatSpudGuy @Jrod1977

Enjoy the place and stay Medicated

Bare

4 Likes