Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Ftlob. Glad to have you aboard!

3 Likes

Wow outstanding! Thanks for the immediate response,ill have to figure that out as well, I wish I could just take some photos and upload,im gonna have to look up how to start and where,im gonna start reading for a bit here

4 Likes

Where can I find a link to start a journal or grow log? Can’t seem to figure this out

1 Like

In the mean time I’ll take some pictures to upload later

If you hit the New Topic button on the top right corner of the welcome screen, you are on your way.

2 Likes

@MisticHaze @MomOnTheRun @Ftlob
Welcome new friends!

2 Likes

Welcome to the latest members!! Looking fwd to seeing what you have growing. One love

1 Like

Sup everyone
Some of you may recognize the username from other forums I’ve been around for awhile now.
A good friend recommended I check this place out so here I am.

14 Likes

Welcome man. Hope you enjoy the site.

2 Likes

Welcome @Torontoke I reckon you will like it here, your friend done you a good deed pointing you in the overgrow direction.

3 Likes

Welcome bro glad to have you here

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I’ll be on my best behaviour :smirk:

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new members got a lot of info to go through and members willing to help good luck to all of ur grows

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ftlob!

3 Likes

I am happy you found OverGrow @Torontoke!

5 Likes

Heyyo! I’m from the little state (Rhode Island) where I’ve been growing medically for 7 years now. I started like most in soil and got sick of the bugs so I switched to hydro quickly.

I grow DWC and switched recently to recirculating. I use 315w cmh and quantum boards.

I run Jack’s 3-2-1 for almost 2 years now and love it.

I enjoy kayaking, fishing and spending time with my border collie mix I rescued 3 years ago.

Will create a thread later detailing my setup.

Im a RIU convert. But no worries I bring 0 drama

13 Likes

Hello @SquirtleSquad, welcome to the OG!

Another New Englander, has arrived!

2 Likes

Welcome squirtle buddy!

3 Likes

Hey, Db in the house, if you want to know more go here! The Dissent Grow

5 Likes

Welcome all new members!!!

6 Likes