Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy the place

and stay medicated

Bare

5 Likes

@Ikran @SpeesCees @5o5love awesome to have you . . . If I can help in anyway, you know how to find me :grin::wink::v:🖒

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @head , @Whipsnade @5o5love, and @Sativaindica glad ya found this site ! Lots of knowledge amongst these threads!

4 Likes

Welcome @Sativaindica, @Ikran, @SpeesCees, & @5o5love. Hope you all enjoy it here and spend some time growing with us!

7 Likes

Welcome @5o5love you from the 505 too?

4 Likes

Sure am born and raised in burque. How about yourself? @ReikoX

6 Likes

Ditto, welcome to OG!

5 Likes

Hello fellow growers I am brand new to the site. I hope to contribute and learn PEACE

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @F.N!

4 Likes

Hey @F.N glad to have you here :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @F.N.

2 Likes

Thank you for a warm welcome guys I will get to know as many people as possible and OVER GROW

7 Likes

Hello. I am from sweden and I am new i this to grow SEEDS to get qwit of my pain. I am graitfuel four evry tipps i can get from you masters. 47 years old 6 kids anf wife zlive in a house. Working whit addicts
Pleas help me do this ok.
Love and Light from :orange_heart::rosette::orange_heart:

12 Likes

Hello @Drnylle, welcome ! You’ll find a lot of inspiration in our forum. Don’t be afraid to ask in topic relevant threads…

6 Likes

Welcome F.N, 505love and Drnylle

@Drnylle you have come to the right place, im guessing your doing this indoor at this point of the season.
If not for Outdoors in scandinavia it’s a good idea to get old nordic genetics, or strains from the nepal and himalaya region. As they can often handle the low temps, and high humidity in the fall. At least a lot better, then most other stuff.

9 Likes

Greetings @Drnylle glad to have you here

6 Likes

Welcome @Drnylle. Hope you find OG as interesting and helpful as I have. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome @F.N and @Drnylle glad to have ya here at OG any questions? Ask away!

4 Likes

A Great Welcome

to @F.N and @Drnylle

Enjoy the place and

stay Medicated

Bare

5 Likes

Hello! Here an earthling from Italy. I’m a vegetable gardener too much stressed growing vegs for cheap. I’m looking info about low THC weed. Ciao from a sunny Italy :it:

10 Likes