Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

@HeempaLoompa welcome New friend. . I’m sure you will find a lot of amazing growers here that don’t just grow cannabis!

3 Likes

Hi @HeempaLoompa, welcome to the OverGrow!

3 Likes

Hi All happy to be on board

First time Medical Grower.

10 Likes

@greenman we are glad to have you buddy!:+1: we are at your service

3 Likes

Thanks
Happy to be here.

2 Likes

Thank You

New to growing but learning.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG greenman the most helpful and friendly grow forum on the net.

6 Likes

Im starting to see that already ty

4 Likes

Hi thanks nice to meet all

5 Likes

Welcome aboard the trichome train!

5 Likes

Good to know. i will need elp growing for first time

3 Likes

I’m wondering who tells you to use LITFA first :rofl:

6 Likes

Found your site looking for overgrow canada.

4 Likes

It’s not my site but here at overgrown we are one big helpful family. When you decide to pop some beans be sure to start a journal to show us your progress.

6 Likes

Welcome I am a new member too. I really like this site everyone has been polite and lots of good growers on here

9 Likes

Hey man it’s usually me so I’ll pass the torch this time hehe :grin::wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new members tones of info and lots of great growers here to help good luck with ur grows

3 Likes

Welcome @HeempaLoompa & @greenman. Enjoy and grow with us.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been in the wheelchair four years now so actually my upper body strength is great lol. It’s super hard for me to reach the back of my tent however, I’m lucky I have a long enough reach to get to the back two plants just enough to pull them closer. I’m looking for new hydro set up ideas that makes draining old water and changing the nutes easier. I’d love to be able to drain the system at the flip of a switch! Atm I have to lug each bucket to the sink while the top part holding the plant sits In a square garbage can I sanitized so the roots can dangle and not get squashed. Lots of lifting and disturbing the plants :expressionless:

7 Likes

Thanks sky dog enjoying what I see already

5 Likes