Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome aboard @HeempaLoompa and @greenman looks like ya found the right cannabis forum any questions ask away!

6 Likes

Hi Tinytuttle Alls good thanls pleased to meet you

5 Likes

Welcome @SerialSatan! We need some good Viking growers here! I think you will enjoy the site. Some of the most generous and talented growers reside here and are always willing to share their knowledge. One Love bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Sorry @hoodini. I wasn’t very busy so I dropped by the welcome thread and thought I’d make people feel as welcome as you all did me. :hugs:

8 Likes

Good on ya @Esrgood4u! I try to stop by here often because I think it’s important. I have slipped lately and not done my part. I pledge more diligence. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830. It’s just my nature. I wish people linked to my “real life” were as nice as I’ve found everyone on OG to be. There is a lot of love within out community and I feel blessed to be a small part of it. :heart:

5 Likes

Our anonomy let’s us hide our dickish side better I guess hehe

3 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Used to lurk here on the original OG. I love learning different techniques from different growers. This time around I will be utilizing multiple methods of growing. Hopefully I’ve not lost my green thumb!

It’s always fun to learn new techniques and accomplish things. Best of luck to fellow Overgrowers!

10 Likes

@FunkyPhantom welcome we are glad to have you back

2 Likes

Welcome pleased to meet 505love

3 Likes

Thanks man. I really missed the community (as corny as that sounds), and seeing master like BOG, and other names that elude me at the moment, with their larger than life grows.

Back then I was in high school perfecting my PC case stealth grow. These days I have a full basement to play with (and it’s legal!). :smile:

5 Likes

Hello fellow growers,

I hail from the UK…I have been growing for 10 years now. Where did that time go? Former UK420 member looking for somewhere to ramble.

I’m looking forward to the day when I can talk openly about my passion without fear of reprisals.

My favourite weed ever hands down is the cut of ESB that I got my hands on from UK420 many moons ago. Best terp profile ever in my humble opinion. Fleur de mal C99 was my first ever grow years ago. I have so much respect for Mr.B.

I have just started my first real dabble in ‘chucking’. I have some Swashbucker F1 from ocean grown seeds and I have the nicest male I have ever seen so I’m tempted to make some F2’s and go hunting.

I’m currently using coco with a flood and drain system but have tried all sorts of hydro and soil techniques and lighting systems.

Been lurking a while and absorbing as much info as possible.

If you can’t behave, be safe.

12 Likes

Hello @Bongedtobits, welcome to OG, make yourself comfortable!

5 Likes

Thank you for the welcome Joe.

6 Likes

Welcome @Bongedtobits. Looking forward to growing with you on OG.

6 Likes

Cheers @SkyDog

Had a busy day putting the finishing touches to my new grow space.

6 Likes

i come to this forum to learn how to grow my own meds.and two keep tabs on new product i know how to grow out side. need to learn about best lights for inside grow room and make friends.

10 Likes

Regulators…mount up! :smile:

7 Likes