Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

@Bongedtobits and @regulator welcome to OG this is the best place to get any and all info you need, and hopefully share some of your info with us​:v::+1:

6 Likes

Hi Bongedtobits Im new here also and liking it. some great people!

6 Likes

thank you for the welcome i hope to be friends and learn to grow medicine from you.

5 Likes

thank you for the welcome.hope to learn all that the cannabis plant can do to help people and grow my own meds.

5 Likes

@Muleskinner that’s my jam!! Nice one

4 Likes

Welcome to OG. May the cannabis god bless your bounty

3 Likes

Cheers Greenman. Seems like a good bunch round here

7 Likes

Welcome all you other new members ( peter griffin snicker-heh heh members) , I haven’t participated in the welcomes for a bit so this is a blanket welcome :grinning:

6 Likes

Howdy, folks

Good to be here. Place looks good.

:+1:

11 Likes

@xochipilli glad you feel that way :+1::+1:welcome

3 Likes

I’ve been growing since 2003 when I drove to Canada to purchase seeds. I was instantly hooked, and have explored various growing methods, many varieties, organics, teas, different types of lighting, hash making, and I keep about 6-12 choice mothers at any given time. I have also been making seeds/breeding since my first harvest, and have quite a few self-made strains with genetics from the last 15 years. I’ve successfully kept mother plants (clones) going for over a decade.

I have also grown in large, stealth speaker cabinets that I made with the help of close friends since 2003. Micro growing has forced me to take a look at all facets of growing in finer detail to get things dialed in where there is literally no room for error.

I’m finally going to be growing outside of the box in a dedicated hidden space in my home that’s 42" W x 26’ L x 8’ H.

I currently use CMH/LEC lighting, full spectrum LED lighting, Hempy Buckets for all phases of growing, straight tap water, and I’ve been using Veg+Bloom nutrients exclusively for about 5 years.

There is still much to learn!!

11 Likes

@xochipilli Welcome abroad. This is a great place. Bunch of friendly helpful folks.

4 Likes

Welcome @xochipilli and @Gr0waway_Acc0unt!

5 Likes

@Gr0waway_Acc0unt welcome buddy glad you joined us

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m a guy from Italy, always passionate about growing since I was a child. Growing up, I had the idea of marijuana like a DRUG, something which burns your brain and causes permanent damage, until some friends began smoking, but I still frowned upon that for a few years. Observing that a growing number of friends was smoking weed occasionally and not having any problem quitting and they didn’t become dumb, I finally decided to try and I liked it. Now it’s been five years smoking, two growing, the last one in aeroponic, which I have to manage yet…

8 Likes

@trust8221 well we’re are glad your life choices led you here my man🖒😁 welcome

5 Likes

Hola

A Great Welcome to @xochipilli @Gr0waway_Acc0unt and @trust8221

Enjoy People

Bare

6 Likes

Figured I might as well post my introduction lol. Hello there from Oklahoma!! I don’t actually use cannabis, although I used to sell back in my high school days. My wife had back surgery this past year to remove bone fragments from her vertebrae, and neither of us are fans of opioids, and with MJ recently becoming legal here, she has found that it helps her immensely with managing her pain. Since I’m a little (lot) on the OCD side, and she doesn’t get into details of things at all, I have taken it upon myself to grow for her… couple few months of downloading and reading every single grow book and video I could find (over 20GB), I have started growing… Don’t make enough to buy anything fancy for growing, so rigged up a 2x2x4 grow tent with 7 splitter 13w LED lights, and currently have a bagseed grow in a 5 gallon bucket on week 2 almost 3.
…and that’s me :smiley:

12 Likes

@Niburan here is my official greetings :wave: welcome

4 Likes

@jgblackriver3 you should post your welcome here, there are some great guys here. . . Especially when they find out your my +1 invite​:wink: @everybody, this is a great friend/family member of mine, so show him some love please, it’s his first time so be gentle​:wave::grin::+1:

2 Likes