Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Great to have ya all here! Welcome to OG glad ya found us @Bongedtobits, @regulator, @Niburan, @trust8221, @Gr0waway_Acc0unt, and @xochipilli!

7 Likes

Hello everybody! Im a newbie grower from Czech Republic. For the past two years I was growing outdoor in a selfmade plastic greenhouse (2m X 5m X 2,5m) and my plan now is to take things more seriously so in the past few weeks I spent more time studying indoor growing, hydroponics and everything else I might need when I start my first indoor grow in few weeks. This seems like a great place to gain knowledge, advice and to share my first grow journal if things go right.

My current plan is to grow in a 1,5m X 1,5m X, 2m growbox with 600W LED VIPARSPECTRA with DWC and Dutch formula Advanced Hydroponics but I am still working on the plan and Im ready to take any suggestions into consideration if anybody has any :slight_smile:

Have a great day everybody and thanks for this forum. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome @storm glad to have you here, hope you start a thread and show us your stuff!

3 Likes

Hi @Storm. I’m new to the boards myself best bunch of friendly, helpful weed fiends your likely to find.

So welcome aboard.

5 Likes

Hi I’m tacoavenger17, I’m from Western Mass born and raised. I’ve been smoking cannabis off and on since I was 9yrs old, and growing off and on since I was 16yrs old. I started out growing photoperiods and have gravitated towards autoflowering in more recent years. I’ve always tried to stay organic and prefer to grow in soil. I’ve been around RIU, IC & Autoflower.net off and on under various name’s over the years. I look forward to expanding my knowledge here and talking with you all.

15 Likes

Hello @tacoavenger17, welcome to the overgrow!

4 Likes

@tacoavenger17 glad to have you here brother! We can avenge all those poor tacos together :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @tacoavenger17 glad ya found OG!

3 Likes

Right on @FunkyPhantom! Glad you’re here. Sit back, smoke, learn, contribute and succeed. Jah! Call on me if I can ever help and I will do the same.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to overgow Dmylle

2 Likes

I would like to give extend a warm welcome to all the new members who have joined recently. This is a really nice bunch of people.

6 Likes

Hello OVERGROW brethren! I have lurked on here with different names for as long as I can remember… My state finally did it though. Oklahoma has a MMJ program… Woooooooooo.
Right now I am playing around with different lights,etc. Eventually, I would like to start a lighting sales and service company for the medical community in my state.

Seems like smd discrete diodes like the Samsung LM561 is kinda the sweet spot now.

I am having a tough time getting a space set up in my house yet. Never planned for a grow area when we bought it… Never thought it would happen.

I bought 4 SolStrip x2’s and plan on buying a meanwell 185 1400ma to run them so I can add one more to same driver come flower time and just run it flat out.
I have a bunch of square aluminum tubes (thick square stock)65cmx65cm that I am going to cut up for mounting the strips on and act as a heatsink. I had these just laying around from a lowe’s clearance on fence parts.

The tech nerd in me screams spacebucket… But ideally I want a 2x2x4 setup and play around from there with different grow styles but perpetual growswith maybe 2 - 2x2 spaces stacked? Sounds manageable to me

12 Likes

@Stusatwork glad to have.You bro, im a fellow MMJ card holder with grow rights here in AZ, hope to see a grow log of yours started soon

2 Likes

Oklahoma here as well man, great to see a fellow prisoner of OK :smiley:

3 Likes

welcome @Stusatwork , get a grow long up once you get something together :wink:

3 Likes

Hi all,

I’m in Europe and an a passionate grower since more than 15 years.
I’m also a strain collector and enjoy programming different kind of things on my computer.

I hope to be able one day to live from my passion (growing) in Europe.

Cheers

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Atch!

3 Likes

thanks @LemonadeJoe!

2 Likes

Your name weirdly enough reminds me of Robin Hood - Men in Tights

4 Likes

@Atch welcome, cant wait to see you stuff. . .
@Niburan that was achoo lol

3 Likes