Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Bless You… nevermind, that was his father :wink:

3 Likes

I need a little mustache and then it will be really weird :smile:

5 Likes

Hello from the South. Was a member here back between '99 and '01. Left when the old site shut down and stopped growing shortly after. Picked up where I left off again recently and haven’t looked back. I look forward to hanging out and getting to know you guys. Look for a grow log shortly.

Janitor

10 Likes

welcome @TheJanitor

it’s good to have ya back! update us with pics and journals and jump in on a few threads!

New members rock

1 Like

Great to have ya here @Atch and @TheJanitor welcome aboard and don’t forget to show us your sexy ladies!

2 Likes

@TheJanitor glad to have you here bro! We are all a little messy so you should feel right at home lol :wink: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcoming ! Sure thing, once the ladies will be in bloom I’ll share some pictures :love_letter:

5 Likes

Been lurking around for a minute, new to the site and on my first real grow, over the last 1 1/2 years have been experimenting with making edibles and tinctures and such. Not really sure what to say as I usually never do the new user threads.

9 Likes

Hello to everyone on og I’m a long term 25+ years smoker really new 18 months med grower from UK here to learn help and laugh with as many new friends as possible :wave:
I’m really new to the online forum thing only ever been on one other that was only a month ago so please be gentle :grinning:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG. Check out this thread, seems right up your alley.

2 Likes

Thanks, will most definitely check it out. Been on grass city for a few years and stumbled upon overgrow

4 Likes

@Deadinside88 and @Limeflavouredheadbut
Welcome glad to have you lets see them grows!

3 Likes

Welcome, @Limeflavouredheadbut
There is a very friendly and helpful UK community here.
@Gaz29 @anon58740919 @Albannach @kushyhaze … etc

8 Likes

Welcome @Limeflavouredheadbut we’re all nice here really. Just don’t swim with the sharks unless you’re ready.
I know every one of the above listed by @Scissor-Hanz personally and they’re all top blokes

9 Likes

Welcome @Limeflavouredheadbut any questions just shout up man always happy to help If we can :blush:

3 Likes

Hello to everyone! I’m a small time guerilla grower staying in the northeast us around 42n. Since the states are all legalizing it I’m hoping I can eventually break into the industry. I am originally from az. Been growing (mostly ghetto set ups 08-10) since 2008. I’ve been reading different grow forums since 2010. Been a member at gc and icmag. So so so many people referencing this site on both of those sites. One day I was searching Google for the old og and if there was any archives and saw it was back up. This was when it was just starting back up so I was hesitant and not sure it would be the same. Much to my surprise it seems like it has! I have been really surprised at the communal vibes I get here. It’d be safe to say OG IS BACK! I’m excited that we have this resource back in our hands and together we will overgrow the world :metal:

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @_randomguyinthewoods

4 Likes

Hi @_randomguyinthewoods, welcome to OG. Great to hear that you are back!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Glad to be here. I’m in MI USA and am growing a few different strains. Have had a few indoor guerrilla grows messing around with hydro. Now that I’m here and legal I’ve been doing a Pro Mix combination ID and am in my first year outdoors. Making many mistakes and learning from them. I welcome any advice or support on growing in media indoors or growing outdoors in the ground. Good luck to all and let’s overgrow the world!

8 Likes

\Welcome. Hope to see some photos of your grow.

2 Likes