Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello from Reno Nevada!
I just joined at the suggestion of @MomOnTheRun…looks like a way better site than the one I recently quit.
Happy growing to all:)

13 Likes

Hi @Buzzer777, welcome to the Overgrow!

5 Likes

Welcome @Buzzer777 this website has a strong community feeling. We prefer to help others :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Hello,
Canucknucklehead, growing for a few years, consuming for decades, medical user, looking for a friendly place to discuss my passion and learn from others.

11 Likes

welcome @OscarTGrouch!!

OG is the best place to learn and grow and share your pictures and stories!!

pull up a chair and stay awhile! if you need any help just make a post and someone will pop in and help as best we can!

Grow On!

5 Likes

Thanks TJ,
I’m constantly experimenting and evolving my methods, sometimes even successfully. :wink: I’m sure I’ll be hollering for help at some point.

For me, the most important thing is a friendly, well-moderated board. I’ve been on another place for a fair while, but they don’t seem to care about the community aspect of a forum. I didn’t have any serious issues personally, but I watched serial clowns go unchecked, while any criticism of a vendor, regardless of merit was quickly locked or deleted. It wasn’t for me.

So far so good here. Thanks again for the welcome.

9 Likes

Welcome @OscarTGrouch! We have very dedicated team of moderators and leaders and we all try to do our best. You can help with moderation too… If you find inappropriate posts, please flag them.

6 Likes

Thank you, Joe.
I appreciate the welcome. I will do my best to be an asset to the board, or at the very least not be a huge pain in the ass.

10 Likes

Hi guys kevOG here from the land of England. Good mates with @kushyhaze and @anon58740919 in the real life so they summoned me here

14 Likes

well they did good!

welcome to OG bud!

6 Likes

Hi @KevOG, very good to have your here! Warm welcome from the Overgrow.

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disabled growers

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fleur du Mal Seeds

Welcome to OG @KevOG

3 Likes

Hello I’m an old og user I would like to say hello and thank you for the seeds

9 Likes

Hello @Brennen14, welcome back to the Overgrow!

Check out the thread at:

2 Likes

Hi! Im a legal Canadian grower based in Ontario. I lurked around the original Overgrow for a long time before ordering seeds from Europe. Top 44, Sweet tooth 3, white rhino were my 3 grows. I loved building and tweaking boxes.

Unfortunately I had to stop growing weed when my daughter was born. Shortly after I quite my day job to become self employed growing veggies, sprouts, edible flowers etc in a greenhouse as I loved growing too much.

I just started growin cannabis again 2 months ago. I have a 8’ x 12’ room using 600W and 1000W HIDs, growing organically in fabric pots. Big fan of no-till.

Im currently growing Subcool’s Deadlights and freebie Joker seeds. Also have Vortex seeds in the library.

Plus Lucky 13 seeds Master Medica, Lucky Lemon, Snow Angel and freebie Northern Lights 13. Also have Love Bud, Hawiian Punch and white wolf seeds in the library.

Happy growing

12 Likes

Hi @Budswell, glad that you made it here and a warm welcome from the Overgrow community.

Consider starting a thread, we’d love to see some pics of your grow room! Sounds fantastic!

2 Likes

Thanks @Northern_Loki! Im not the most technical guy but working on it. Ill be starting a grow log soon.

5 Likes

Welcome @Brennen14 and @Budswell

2 Likes