Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi All,

Excited to be here for sure. Was just a seedling when the original OG was up and running.

Our thing: We work to make Cannabis oriented blog posts / photograph & videos of our grows / DIYs and tutorials for canna activities.

Definitely need to see what this website requires in terms of posting the above. But that’s our thing. The whole cannaverse to us is a big adventure and we are learning and want to share that journey. Yeah pretty lame but that’s us.

Looking forward to contributing material to this forum and learning more from all of you.

(Northern Lights under 105watts uncapped LED bulbs)

Happy Growing!
~ Mass Medicinals

17 Likes

Hello @MassMedicinals, a warm welcome from the Overgrow!

Looking forward to hearing about what you’re up to.

6 Likes

Been awhile since I’v checked in on this thread ! Welcome to OG @Brennen14 @Budswell, and @MassMedicinals I know I’v probably missed a whole lot of others but welcome all!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Any original OG members back?

Can I take a moment to introduce @jake420king. Saw a slight mention somewhere he does a bit of micro growing. @Mr.Sparkle @MomOnTheRun drop him a few links to some stuff he can mull over whilst he gets used to the workings of OG can anyone else give him a massive welcome to the family

10 Likes

Welcome to OG :hand_splayed:

@jake420king and All new members!

7 Likes

thanks matey :green_heart:

hi im jake im a uk based grower smoker canna-enthusiast all round weed geek :sunglasses: dont claim to know it all by a long way and am always willing to listen to advice/criticism.

i smoke recreationally and make rso for a few friends whislt also distributing cbd products made by my self and my girlfriend.

nature is key embrace it :ok_hand: i grow all manor of herbs fruits veg but nothing without a medical or benificial crop at the end :v:

16 Likes

Hello @jake420king, a warm welcome to the Overgrow.

You are in good company here!

5 Likes

Welcome all new members!

@jake420king I look forward in getting to know you better…do you happen to have a journal up that I missed?

5 Likes

He’s fresh off the train. I just enticed him into our wonderful world. Yours and mr. Sparkles operations being the most relevant. Drop him a tag in your MOTR does micro. And Mr sparkles micro thread too. 2 awesome places to find his feet.

4 Likes

Ahhh okie dokie, here is a link to MOTR Does Micro … just finished up with CBD Lamb of God. Jelly Pie is supposed to be next though may do a pollen run on one of the many Dragon Blood Hashplant (DBHP) males building a high brix soil from scratch

5 Likes

Welcome all new members sorry I’ve been slacking the last few weeks lol, hope you find all the information you could ever need here and you can always tag me in your personal threads and I’ll help if I can :grin::grin::grin: happy growing guys 🖒🖒🖒

10 Likes

Welcome aboard to all the new members.

May venting your cannabis obsession bring your other halves peice.

I know mine is much happier now she doesn’t have to listen to me talk constantly about growing.

12 Likes

YES!!!

Bless the other half in all our lives. Who doesn’t care, does not care, seriously at all, about the feeding/caring updates of the plants.

I get the, you’re obsessed, line on occasion.

10 Likes

Hello peoples,
I’m Night4Wings20, grown for 4-5 years now. Started off in hydro and now LOS/organic soil is where I’m at.
I’m from Australia. 27 years still young
Currently I’m interested in Landraces from all over the globe but I’ve grown a whole bunch of “hype strains”. My biggest desire is to acquire landrace genetics to preserve for future generations to enjoy and also for me/my friends to enjoy in the here and now.
I’m excited to see what this site has to offer in terms of friendship, knowledge and just general love for this plant.
See you all around :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome aboard @Night4wings20

Be sure to start a thread so we can all have a peek.

Bonged

8 Likes

Will do mate, cheers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, and welcome @MassMedicinals @jake420king and @Night4wings20

8 Likes

@Night4wings20 welcome and hope you enjoy it around here :+1:

7 Likes

Hi there I am minasss,

after some lurking I have decided to sign up hoping to contribute to this very informative forum with all my mistakes :slight_smile:
I have grow my medicine for some time, mostly in micro setups, but there is always room for improvement and since I make a LOT of mistakes and experimentation I have decided to join and share my experience and mistakes.

To close this self-intro I want to say a big THANK YOU to all growers that are sharing their experiences and knowledge,thank you again

10 Likes