Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome and Hello @SportFarmer. So glad to have you with us! :smiley_cat:

9 Likes

Hey thank you guys so much! I really appreciate the warm welcome from all of you! I hope you’re all having a good day today… It finally snowed here last night so I’m enjoying the change of scenery here today.

@MomOnTheRun - Thank you so much!!!

@Dee.S73 - Thank you to you as well!

@42WildFlowerz - I’m glad to be here too and thank you for the kind welcome!

I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you guys and talking about this old girl we all love so much!

Cheers everyone!

7 Likes

Welcome to our world @minasss! You sound like all of us when we found the new OG. Lean back, learn, share, teach, and stay lifted in OG tradition. You have discovered the most knowledgeable, generous, and laid back group of cannafarians on the planet. Look no further and welcome to the fam! Hit me up anytime. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@SportFarmer @BrotherBulldozer , @jay @Athos @Butcherboy @ukbigdogg @Amnesia @42WildFlowerz @minasss Welcome to OG lots peeps here willing to help a brotha/sister out, so don’t be shy and ask away !

6 Likes

Beautiful situation… those ladies you have there

6 Likes

Thank you @Tinytuttle I appreciate it brother, sorry for the laggy response!

4 Likes

Ok, so @Bongedtobits convinced me to post an introduction

I’ve been growing since 2015 (first real grow) only outdoors. I lurked on various forums about growing since 2009. I`m 25 now (f), so that’s 10 years of reading and hoping :sweat_smile:
Found this forum like a month ago, I love the format/design of the forums, but this community is the best, especially with the trading/hepling/contests etc. People know what they’re talking about and are not in-your-face-wise-guy cocky sons of…
My father passed away 6 months ago, I wanted to move alone before this, but I can’t leave my mom alone… She let’s met grow weed and was always sympathethic towards it… she even smoked one time :heart_eyes: , poor thing
I’m in 1 month and a half of of vegging 4 bagseed, 2 other popping up in towels as we speak… My setup is cheap and have lots of issues, I’ll upgrade my setup today (took a day off from work)
Also, I’m from romania, a nasty former communist country with a shitty government and shitty laws. A friend of mine ordered some seeds from within country and the delivery guy told him the seeds were being followed by the police, he eventually got the seeds but the delivery guy (v nice guy) mentioned “lost” on that order.
Anyways, I hope I can grow something and learn along the way… Indoor growing is a pain in the ass compared to outdoors (no pests, big yields, set-and-forget)…

Cheers

13 Likes

@ada.milea66
Firstly I’m Sorry to hear about the lose or your father. My thoughts are with you and your mother.

Told you it was easy we don’t bite. Well some do…

Welcome aboard OG. May this be tour 2nd home and sanctuary as it has mine.

I believe the pips are based on read threads and time viewing on the site if I remember correct which is unlikely atm
Peace

Bonged

4 Likes

if I remember correct which is unlikely atm

that swashbuckler sounds really good lol :joy:

L.E : don’t know why but that sounds like a guitar name to me

3 Likes

Hi @ada.milea66. Welcome to the Overgrow!

We are a friendly bunch, look around ask questions and interact with us. Glad that you are here!

4 Likes

Welcome @ada.milea66; I am also from a

Born & raised in USSR, dodged draft and escaped to Canada just over 20 years ago :wink:

Hope you stick around, it’s a nice international community here!

9 Likes

Welcome @ada.milea66! Glad to see you come out of the shadows :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

how did you* manage that ?

4 Likes

Whole family applied for a skilled immigrant entry program to Canada; got enough points, got accepted. My cousin was also draft age, so it saved his ass too. It’s a lot harder now; trades have a better chance through Express entry. I dont think Canada is in need of that many engineers anymore.

6 Likes

I can’t believe the community here…
Thank you @MomOnTheRun … I’m following that micro grow love story you have going on with much enthusiasm (much better than titanic :joy:)

L.E : you should make a gif out of it

3 Likes

Do you think if I applied for Asylum to Canada because I live in a dangerous country and I fear for my life, do you think it would fly?
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Give the current POTUS another term, and maybe a couple more wars, and you never know… :wink:

4 Likes

Where do you live @oleskool830 ?

2 Likes

Welcome @ada.milea66, my friend! Romania, nice! Some really beautiful terrain there. I wouldn’t mind visiting some day. I hope you find better times ahead and sorry to hear about your dad. At least you’re growing and enjoying the process of it all. It really does change your life in many ways!

4 Likes

thank you @SportFarmer for the kind words… yeah, me and my mom knew something bad would happen to my dad , but did not expect it so soon …
I’m growing but it’s just testing the waters with my feet for now… Disappointing
I’ll just wait for the outdoor season… I love growing outdoors, it’s so simple and fulfilling :joy:

4 Likes