Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

The shithole state of Texas.

:cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

I love texas, but I draw my conclusions from pop culture… The south of america always sounded/looked mysterious and different to me

E: i made some edits and I’m not proud of 'em :confused:

2 Likes

It’s a state unlike any other. A beautiful place full of gun toting, religious zealots and alt right fascists.
I love it here. Mysterious indeed. The Dominionists are well represented still. As a native Texan, I will fight them to the end! Remember the Alamo!
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Yes sir! Sounds like we may be around the same age and of the same generation. I joined the navy as they were plucking Americans off of the Embassy roof. Whew! A close one indeed. Welcome brother! Hit me up anytime

4 Likes

Whats up to everyone

8 Likes

I’m new here and just became a cargiver so I can grow legally for the 1st time in my life. A good buddy of mine sent me here for some tips.

12 Likes

Hello @HandsOn, @Smokaguy, welcome to the Overgrow! :+1:

6 Likes

Try Az man it’s kinda like Texas but better laws

6 Likes

Thanks man it’s taking me a min to figure all this out but seems pretty chill

5 Likes

…And I sprouted up from the Mother tree a few summers later. :slight_smile: :baby_chick: :seedling:

I have been thinking about asking the senior OGers here if they would be willing to discuss the Vietnam war but don’t want to ruffle any feathers, much less bring back pain. Not even sure which thread is appropriate.

But as I’ve lived I am certain that the mess broke the country permanently, FUBAR.

And my timing may be waaaaaay off too.

:confused:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @HandsOn @Smokaguy

Make yourself at home it soon will feel like it.

4 Likes

Thanks @_randomguyinthewoods

5 Likes

No problem @Smokaguy this place has a long history and has just recently came back from the ashes. It’s a real community here with very generous people and very good information on sooooo many things!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @HandsOn and @Smokaguy!!

4 Likes

I think in a way these times are similar to the 60s and the VNW. Strong divisions among people. Passionate feelings and ugly acts. At least there hasn’t been any college kids gunned down by the National Guard. Instead young people are gunned down at nightclubs and festivals by Americans. I am befuddled. The NRA, Trumpism, Dominionists, White Nationalists all fueling the fire of this modern propaganda. Stay Woke my brothers. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone I couldn’t reply back yesterday because I ran out of replies

6 Likes

@_randomguyinthewoods what do you mean did it crash or something

2 Likes

Enjoy reading:

7 Likes

@LemonadeJoe thanks man, I appreciate y’all for making such an amazing site

5 Likes

Hello guys, I call myself Charles Trichcome or Chuck Trich for short. I’ve been growing off and on indoor and out for about 8 years now. Currently setting up shop again with a couple blurple lights to start off and get my feet wet with. We’ll think about upgrades a little down the line. oh btw. i try to keep everything organic as possible.

Enough Rambling. Thanks for letting me join you all!

Peace and love.

16 Likes