Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

welcome @ukpollenchucker !!

good to have you around! ready to see this grow

4 Likes

Welcome @ukpollenchucker!! My, what pretty ladies you have :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes I remember Gonzo from past forums I was in if it’s the same one. Welcome brother! I used to be known as bongwater830 in those days. You will enjoy this forum full of talented, knowledgeable and generous growers. Sit back, light one up and peruse this magic place.

3 Likes

Hi Folks, new to OG by way of IC Mag and the growery.

Mr. Sparkle led me here with his super neat micro grows.
Anyway, I have been growing for 10 yrs(already?!) indoors starting off with clones for a friend with MS.
My state is recreational legal and I am seeking to share both seeds and info on indoor/outdoor grows.
I’m an old fart now, 1st exp w/weed was 1970’s.
Oddly enough, I am totally put off by today’s skunky strains and like the piney crisp smells of the sativas as well as the soaring high.
I experiment a lot with lights, mediums, techniques but have settled around the TLO by the Rev. and LED lighting.
I also plan on a small, outdoor grow next year as a single stealth outdoor plant netted me some extra fine bud this fall.
Thanks for the welcome and I hope to be a useful contributor.
spaceman

12 Likes

Welcome @spaceman

Looking forward to your grow.

99%

3 Likes

Thanks!
Just popped a dozen or so beans for a winter grow. Golden Tiger/Jack Herrer cross for me.
Golden Tiger/G-13 cross for my MS bud.
My setup is two 24"x24"x48" tents(new this year, my cab is retired).One is for veg and clones, the other is for flowering.
My MS bud has a 24"x48"x60" tent flowering only. He can’t see very well and doesn’t have the dexterity to handle seeds and clones.
The veg tent will probably have a 30 watt 6500k floodlight, the flowering will have ebay 120 watt grow bulb assemblies w/UV and IR. I’ll supplement the UVB with a 24" T5 bulb, new this year as well. Been using reptile lights up to now.

9 Likes

hello everyone i been here lurking for quite a while. i was led here by @ModicumGenes i was very skeptical at first due to privacy. i am still abit sketchy about the whole open free sharing and posting. i guess their are still good people left out there. any ways i am kinda of a noobie to growing and logging journals. i always just put a seed in my 10 gal pot hope it was female feed it from the go box and viola great cannabis. i have alwaysgrew had love for the plant even when prohibited. i have multiple outdoor grows under my belt but only a couple indoor tent runs. so i am here to learn. i want to learn what works for indoor. lighting soil feed etc… as im trying to grasp the indoor led wave. as i see this is a sharing community i Will share anything i have extra or no need for i am glad to be accepted into this great forum. also thanks for the supporters giveaway for which i had no idea at first what i did to win. but i look forward to a fresh batch of genetics to play with. it always fun to hunt and find new things. so i am grateful for that. but happy growing to my new canna brothers and sisters

23 Likes

Its OK to be skeptical at first, :smile:

This too shall pass.

99%

5 Likes

Velkome to The best site i now :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

8 Likes

Welcome back doll .mechelle x

6 Likes

Hey @ukpollenchucker
Where in the UK are you ( roughly ) , there’s a few of us on here swapping sh*t n learning/teaching etc… you have lurked and obviously liked what you saw so if you’re interested in some beans ( no need to reciprocate mate.) just let me know here n I’ll get back to you…
Otherwise welcome to Overgrow … hopefully you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do .!!
Gaz

9 Likes

Hello, my dear growers!
I came from same location as LemonadeJoe. I am a middle age man. Doing some IT for living. First touch of MJ came on highschool.
After the years… my cousin give me a little gift. It was a little plant. It became a part of my life. This plant is fascinating.
When I saw the growing progress of this little plant, I have to start hard study on internet.
Few days after I ordered some seeds and start from beginning…
…my study continues, so that is the reason for my beeing here :slight_smile:
Peace

14 Likes

Welcome to the Overgrow, @hightweek.

That is true for all of us. Hopefully, we can share in the knowledge.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG New members!

3 Likes

That canopy couldn’t be any more even and level. Any tips on how you managed it while doing a multi strain grow?? Oh and Welcome to OG mate. :+1:

2 Likes

Rasputen

My family member considers the situation, preparing the plan.

I think I came on board to the “O.G.” O.G. around 2002. What a world of unlearning the crap I “learned” in the 70’s and 80’s.
I was just looking at links I had saved and, POOF, up pops Overgrow!!!

A great resource and years of great benefits!

We SHALL OVERGROW!
<8O)>Rasputen

17 Likes

Hi @Rasputen, a very warm welcome back to Overgrow!

4 Likes

Thank you, it feels good, we are getting there.

3 Likes

It wss even then!!! Now nearly 5 weeks in things are starting to stretch a bit. I’ll update the pic tomorrow or maybe start a rolling log or something.

4 Likes

I love it.

Welcome back old timer.

5 Likes