Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Greetings from ButterflyDreams.
After several years of living atop a mountain on the western slopes of Colorado I have returned to the world and am excited to get back into my favourite topic.

For those who’ve been around since '99, I was one of the original Admins of Hempcultivation.com when Rick seperated us from Marijuana.com

I fell off the planet for a while due to a few health issues and have spent the past few years at 8000 feet in Colorado.

Cannabis is still my first passion. I’ve had the pleasure of working with some great growers in Colorado as well as helping a few establish secret gardens in other states.
I’m excited to be a part of the beginnings of the MMJ process in Missouri now and hope to be an asset here as well as learning all of the many things I’m sure I’ve missed in the intervening years.

I’ve already seen a few names I recognize and anticipate learning many more.

Have a wonderful Day.

Balm

aka ButterflyDreams

15 Likes

Great biography, @BalmGardener ! Welcome to Overgrow!

3 Likes

This is coming a little late, but hello OGers. I was a member on the original OG when I was 15/16. Yes, I lied about my age back then. Sorry lol… anyways, I’m Brandon or B is what most my friends call me. Its really great to be here. I love the wisdom and knowledge floating around! It’s more like an honor to be able to get feedback from vets in this game. So thank you everyone! I’m currently growing blueberry auto, moby dick xxl auto, and 2 Bruce Banner. I made the mistake of thinking they were autos because they were in the auto section on the website I bought them from. So my first grow is a little messed up from the start, albeit it’s salvageable. I have a thread on it for those of you that don’t know.

15 Likes

Hello! Im Shanna and I love smoking. Im blunt because God rolled me this way… just kidding, but I do prefer flower over vapes or dabs. I make strong edibles too! Backwoods are my favourite and I enjoy photographing cannabis. This is the first forum I’m part of but I’m still excited to read and learn from you all.

12 Likes

Welcome all the same, @Brandon7467. Good stuff. Here’s a link to Brandon’s growlog:

Hello @shanna, welcome to the Overgrow.

Tell us more. Would love to see some of your photography!

7 Likes

hello community im new to this forum my user name is NO_CHEM…rw(Gordon) im just trying to grow the best personal medicine i can …ive recently become a seed hoarder …lol a habit i just cant afford …lol but im always looking to trade genetics…or ideas Im currently using cmh 315s and viparspectra 450…and soil…

10 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @no_chem, @shanna, @Brandon7467, and @BalmGardener!

Stick around and show us some pretty pictures and how y’all grow!

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

5 Likes

Welcome back. Hope your enjoying it . mechelle x

3 Likes

I’m in Mo. What’s the good word? I’ve preregistered twice now for medical here in Mo. Im waiting for a doc appointment at the moment.

3 Likes

New grower in nc having seeds sent in from @OniTenshu looking forward to the first grow later this week.

6 Likes

@Eclipse welcome to Overgrow!:slight_smile: It shouldn’t be long. You’ll get a LoL out of the card too

Does anyone have any suggestions for turning Forest soil into safe cannabis soil? He needs to do a stealth grow too.

4 Likes

Welcome @Eclipse… you are in good hands!

4 Likes

congrats on MIssouri - legal growing in the Midwest! never thought we’d see that day :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks man. As someone who lived in placement as a teenager because of cannabis use, I am still in the shocked state of mind. Like being retired but still feeling obligated to your job. It hasn’t sunk in yet for many. Arkansas dropped the ball. Oklahoma picked it back up. They were able to fix a few flaws in the prop. they passed.

7 Likes

I’m from MO too buddy. I’m just glad amendment 1 didn’t pass in MO. That was a raping of medicinal cannabis by a jackhole in STL.

4 Likes

Right. It made one man in control of medical in mo. And all the money went to his medical whateverthefuck organization.

2 Likes

It looked like the voters really came through for us in November - they rejected the 2 initiatives that banned growing, and approved the one that allows it.

3 Likes

Yep. Hopefully they actually enact what they claim. I believe it was a 12 flower plant limit for patients or caregivers

6 flowering plants. But I expect a limit on unmature plants although its not on the books yet.

2 Likes

**Hello everyone i am new here based out the east coast where the grass is pretty green and could be a little greener where on the cusp of legalization here next coming months!! been doing my schooling up in here to try and get a mf scholarship THC University.com has brought me here so i can pick every growers brain here :smiley: **

12 Likes