Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi @ct2003viper. Welcome to the Overgrow.

2 Likes

Welcome @ct2003viper!!! This is a freaking awesome forum.

3 Likes

Thanks Guy’s ! I see a lot of action going on here hopefully ill grasp a few tips and tricks from a couple master growers out there!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rasputen @shanna @ct2003viper @Eclipse @no_chem

4 Likes

What’sup OG! Very happy to have found this place. Glad that the community here seems to share a great attitude. Look forward to hanging out!

For now, say hi to my favourite Goji mom, some clones of her and some really sad Goji x SSDD F2s.

19 Likes

Hi @MikeM, welcome to the Overgrow! Looking forward to hearing more about your grow.

7 Likes

What he said :joy: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Merry Christmas and Great New Year 2019! :christmas_tree: :fireworks:

Hi guys,
I AM RA from good old germany. I smoke cannabis since I was 14 now I AM 57 years :wink: and I started to grow in September this year and I had 4 auto ladies at the start: LSD-25, Cream Mandarine XL, Royal Gorilla and Critical Cheese, 3 indica and one sativa and I could manage alltogether to harvest 210 grams dry buds, yippieh!!! :slight_smile:

80x80x180 is my grow Box Light is greenception 4g (125watt) equals 250 HDI) Soil with florganics fertilizer

And the smoke and turn was and is really a good one for autos :wink:

Now my humble ambition is to grow the best weed possible and my next go is already at the start:

This time I have 5 Plants… but I think I have to find another more appropriate forum here to let you know about my grow… nevertheless I AM happy to be here and what I have read so far is very interesting and I AM looking forward for a fruitful exchange. Blessed be and big Buds for all of us!

Peace and Love to you all! RA

14 Likes

@ct2003viper you are in for a treat… They are online all the time theese masterminds ;o) <3

6 Likes

@AUM welcome and I hope you as well will have big buds ;o)

6 Likes

Welcome to the Overgrow, @AUM.

Looking forward to hearing more about your grows. A great place to post a grow-log, for instance:
https://overgrow.com/c/general-indoor-growing/growroom-diaries/

4 Likes

I’ve been coming to Overgrow a lot lately trying to find information. There’s much here that I can learn from. I’ve been growing for about five years, but it’s only been in the last two years that I’ve seen significant improvement. I started growing under a ceiling light with my plants placed in a bathtub. From there I grew some clones in a bedroom closet. Now, I use two 4x4 tents. In late winter to mid-summer I do two light-dep grows–12 hours outside, 12 hours inside the garage. I’ve grown a lot of strains but my favorites so far have been Bodhi’s stuff; I have some Lavender Jack going right now. I’ve just started a Jack Herer (Humboldt Seed Company’s) and next month I’ll get some Dark Helmet and Alien Rift going. I just finished a grow of a cross I made of Mother’s Milk and Blood Diamond. I grow for myself and my family–I’m a hobby grower. I grow organic. Prefer outside to inside.

I’m writing this on Xmas day, so happy holidays everyone!

14 Likes

HI fellow growers! Old schooler here who only in the last few years moved to a legal state and learned indoor growing. Started in the early 70’s. All of my previous grows were outdoor except for a few. I’m in Colorado now and the laws are very favorable to cannabis lovers. The freedom is just awesome, considering all of the hassles with the law in the past.

I’ve been at the indoor a couple of years now and grew a nice run this year outside, too. I’m really enjoying learning the genetics again, and talking with people all over the world who do the same thing. I love forums and visit another one often. I thought it’d be nice to reach out a little. I always love hearing of other’s experiences. We never stop learning!

Right now, I’m smoking a strain I created this spring and I’m really digging it. It was a total pollen chucking experiment… but my first, and it was fun… Green Manalishi f2 x (Jedi Kush x Lemon Skunk) I call it Rhino Blood aka Manalishi Fantasy. The main plant was about 7.5 feet tall and I made f2’s from a couple of matching phenos from another one. I’m glad to share pics once I figure out where to post them.

Keep it green! and Happy Holidays!

peace

G

17 Likes

More Colorado crew! Welcome my @Gman, glad you’re with us.

4 Likes

maine grower just checking in. cool to see this community is thriving. used to be on the old OG back when I was just starting to learn. I’m very much into old hashplants and heirloom sativas. peaceee!

15 Likes

Alright I guess it’s be time to introduce myself. I’ve been lurking and randomly posting for a month or so now and I really like the vibe on overgrow. You guys do a great job keeping things organized and most of all positive! There is a real wealth of knowledge on here but not a bunch of know it all’s.

I grew up growing in small spaces indoors and loved it. I spent about 20 years away from the scene doing what society expected of me and end up being a regular asshole with high blood pressure, insomnia, and stressed out.

When we legalized in the great state of Colorado I jumped back in and I would say I’m healthier and less of an ass. It has been even more fun than when I was a kid! I hope you all can experience the freedom we have here soon! Walking down to the dispensary is a cool novelty but growing and trading with friends without fear of unjust seizure and prosecution is truly liberating. I never thought I’d see it.

Keep up the good work. This forum rocks!

17 Likes

Shoot looks like I’v gotten a tad behind keeping up with this thread my apologies welcome @Trichomelab , @Danonly @Smelltheglove , @MidwestMover , @Tommy_McCain, @ukpollenchucker, @spaceman, @StarstruckGems, @hightweek , @Rasputen glad to have ya here on OG!

10 Likes

Did someone say “old timer”? Welcome back @Rasputen! I don’t know if that comment is in reference to your age or your association with the site. I am one of the older members I suspect but don’t hold that against me yet. The site has changed since the old days but much improved. I suspect you’ll come to love it as we do. Let’s grow! Come visit my shed anytime. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Welcome @Hashtree and @northernblue!!

5 Likes