Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Oooo! I’m a fan of everything but working with autos more these days! I love the site setup by the way, nice and categorized by size or yield or content but you can also search through company…

Very nice

6 Likes

hello all , my names dankity dank , been around awhile , a few other sites I used to come to OG years ago , but mostly just lurked , im 42 , from nova scotia cana da, commercial fisherman by trade , love growing the dank , family man , hunter , and love to smoke , my grows small , just a hobby grower really to supply myself , well nice meeting you all , hope to see ya around the boards , questions just ask, take care-DD

12 Likes

Welcome aboard @dankitydank1976!

Good to have you on! Show us some pictures of your grows and such… take your shoes off, stay awhile :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

I will post pics soon , grow room just goin thru a lil make over , and ill be sticking around :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome KillaBeez! yes, nice site! Cool peeps here!

peace

Welcome Dankitydank! I’ll trade you some beans for some oysters! lol. Good to have you man. I’m new too. I been on another site for a while, too, but things got a little slow. Enjoy! peace

5 Likes

Thanks Gman. But i dont fish oysters, only lobster and halibut .

4 Likes

Awwww, is that all… ??? LMAO. All seafood is good imo. I lived on the coast a lot of my life. Just ribbing you.

I’ve had some oysters from Nova Scotia. I was in the deep south and a fish house had a wide selection and about 5-6 were from the extreme NE. They were very good.

Keep it green up there in the white country!!

peace

4 Likes

@GMan Thank you man - Cool.

2 Likes

Big worm new to the site but was a member of the old over grow. 20+ years of hydro but now I’m a probiotic,knf,jadam,no till , organic farmer. Thanks for having me.

20 Likes

Welcome home @Bigworm!!

A bit newer packaging but still the same old OverGrow!

1 Like

Welcome Bigworm! kind of new here too. I’ve been on organic soil the last three years and really digging it… ha an unintentional pun. peace

Keep it green!

1 Like

Welcome @killabeez-seedbank - nice site!

Welcome back @dankitydank1976 and @Bigworm!

Great to have you all on board!

1 Like

Welcome back. Look forward to seeing your setup!

2 Likes

THANK YOU @MomOnTheRun - nice name!

5 Likes

Hi guys I,m from Australia and live in a country where it is illegal to grow cannabis for yourself. So I am trying to change people’s perspective of this wonderful plant, one grow at a time.

16 Likes

Welcome, bro! Somebody’s gotta do it, right? lol

Enjoy! Great people here! peace

5 Likes

Welcome @Flipflop!!

A couple of good aussy growers on here doing the good work as well!

Glad to have ya!

3 Likes

Welcome @Flipflop ! Education is key to undo the brainwashing that has been done for the majority. Make yourself at home while we all get to know each other better…one grow at a time :wink:

1 Like

Hi everybody,

Amateur grower somewhere not so far south africa. No need to say cannabis is illegal. I’ve been struggling to grow some plants since 2016 with a lot of bad luck. Got some, lost some. I grow mainly outdoors… I’m a little sad i won’t be posting pics. Anyway i love to see yours. Peace :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Welcome Stover, good peeps here. You’ll learn a lot, a lot faster, asking questions. Explore the site, too. Lots of good info to be found! peace

7 Likes