Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @alphakronik!

3 Likes

What is up? I grow in the state of Michigan. I’ve had a few successful grows but always looking to improve. Recently started growing organically. Right now I’m in the process of building a new flowering room. I will get a thread started here pretty soon. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning more.

11 Likes

Hi. Wasn’t member of the first overgrow community, at the time I was not much using internet. Grower since the 90’s when I went to Dam to buy seeds and had been making my own seeds with this stock for 10 years starting with skunk Durban,early pearl Hindu Kush and early skunk mostly from sensi seeds and the resulting genetic mashup was great every year.
I’ve been living for years since in a very strict country regarding drugs where I did not dare growing and anyway I could easily score some good fermented sativa there. Time passed and I lost my seed stock. Now it’s been 2 seasons I’m working on making for myself a new stock and do the same again, making a few crosses and bringing them to F2,3,4 etc.
Been lurking here some time yesterday and felt that’s a good comunity to be a part of.
Regards

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @hewhocoruptz and @TukTuk, show us pics of everything you got…

HppHrvst

2 Likes

Welcome @TukTuk and @hewhocoruptz!

3 Likes

Finally found home again :facepunch::sunglasses:

3 Likes

So nice, all the family put together again! HAHHAA.

1 Like

From New Orleans, but have lived in San Fran, Santa Barbara, Philly, Ithaca NY, amongst other places but now I’m in Denver after living in the mountains in the roaring fork valley in Carbondale Snowmass and aspen

6 Likes

Just want to say hi to everyone,been growing since 1998 with a break here and there.Back and forth between New York, Virginia, and South Carolina. Kind of stressed right now cause i might have to tear down my current grow which is 4 weeks into flower, been renting a 2 car garage for the last 5 yrs with no problems but the owner might be selling.

9 Likes

I feel your pain man I just went through a landlord inspection bug out, welcome to the forum. If you need help ask that’s what we are here for

3 Likes

Hello @bigbluedog360, welcome to Overgrow!

It’s a pity … Good luck finding some new suitable space…!

1 Like

Welcome @bigbluedog360! I hope things get better for you.

1 Like

Hello everyone im bigbudwolf420 and I live on east coast of usa where beans and nugz are legal.I’m building my grow rooms and getting my genetics together to start my personal medicine grow.have grown before in and out.love all OG-OCEAN GROWN(CALIFORNIA) STRAINS.love all bud really and any way.hope to help and learn alot here.and all you growers #keepkillenit

9 Likes

Hello @Bigbudwolf420! Welcome to our little vortex of digital grow info.

2 Likes

I am in Australia running a 4 plants per square foot Sea of Green flood and drain system in a 16 square foot tent, I am loving this forum for the easy user interface, great topics and so far have not seen any trolling or spamming.
I had heard of the old OG but only recently learned that it was running again.
i have a couple of topics over at OpenGrow if you want to learn more (only shows my old system before my small upgrade) but it’s a clunky and hard to use forum.

keep smiling

Pedro Bann.

11 Likes

Both @Pedro_Bann and @Bigbudwolf420! Welcome to our home, we would like you to make it yours!

3 Likes

Visited Carbondale once cute little town! How many OG peeps are from CO I’m guessing 4-5?

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll give ya another month or so hopeing for The best for ya welcome to OG!

1 Like

Welcome to the site @Pedro_Bann!

2 Likes

Hey Dready, welcome back bro, great to see you over here :v:

3 Likes