Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Greetings fellow OG’ers😊 My name is MsBelle and while I am a new member I am from the old days, pre 2000. I loved OG, learned much and honed my technique. One day I went to sign in and they were gone. Been to many sites but never one like Overgrow. Glad they are back. Its a good day🎉

14 Likes

Hello @MsBelle, glad you found the OG family again. Welcome back to the Overgrow!

4 Likes

Greetings Loki, thank you🎉

5 Likes

Welcome back MsBelle! … although I’m new myself. I post on another site for a while now but found this one and really enjoy it, too, now. We’d love to see your buds! That sounded weird, lol …peace

5 Likes

Welcome back MsBelle!! Lots of forums are great…some depending on the mood lol Though there is only 1 OG! Happy to see you found it again…no other place like it :heart_eyes::hugging:

5 Likes

4hey now,
I have been very active in the mmj community for some time now… my interest in growing started at a very young age. I started experimenting and learning from my growing mistakes at 16 years old, and I have continued learning and.progressing for over 20 years strong. Growing has always been my passion, my stress relief, my getaway… Maine is home and were it all goes down… I have a decent amount of secluded acreage for my outdoor grow ( which has been slightly difficult due to Maine’s climate) and I maintain a consistent variety of varietals in my indoor grow setup… all led’s, in coco or my super soil concoction I have used for years. I am currently doing some preservation projects at this time with 82’ Romulan, sensi star, 69’ skunk 18 ibl, & BB trainwreck… documentation coming … thank u overgrown for this platform. Looking forward to this…

16 Likes

Allo OG! I’m Phatty (which used to be kinda funny when I was young and thin, now its just real life) What can I tell you about myself, I’m 6’4, 250lbs, devastatingly handsome to the point where I’m constantly telling ladies “Ma’am my eyes are up here!”, but that would be lying…I do think I’m funny, but I laugh at my own jokes and well…we all know what that means :slight_smile: OK, the real stuff/snoozefest… I am EXTREMELY dedicated to this plant…as proof I submit something my EX wife used to say…“What happens when my dad teaches you everything he knows about biology/botany?” … BODHI ZEALOT and so cool in my own mind that I had his strains on T’s and hoodies made before it was commonplace! Just getting a Dank Sinatra F3 and beyond project I’m at the very beginning of, and what better way to start making friends here than asking for advice/tips/criticisms along the way! To answer that 1 question that I know the majority of you are asking yourselves, yes I love the sound of my own voice :smiley: Also, DOGS > cats

15 Likes

Welcome @Trich_house and @Phatlewtz !!!

5 Likes

Sure…but, post it where? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best option is to start your own topic in #general-indoor-growing or #image-gallery :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks to you all. This sounds like a great place to chat and learn, thanks guys I think we will fit in well. The other half of the we is my partner Jillian.

9 Likes

Welcome @killabeez-seedbank, @dankitydank1976, @Bigworm, @Flipflop, @Stover_Gore, @MsBelle, @Trich_house, @Phatlewtz. Hope you all f nd OG as welcoming and useful as I have. Great group of like minded people here!

11 Likes

Hi OG
I’m a uk grower/extractor/expimentor I’ve been growing almost 15 years mainly indoors but always make the most of the outdoor season too. I’ve been extracting about 4 years with a cls. Love making seeds. I love plant science and getting deeper down the rabbit hole. Currently only running small 2.4x1.2 flower room no where near big enough for all the cuts/plants arround me. Just getting ready to make about 5cubic meter of lovey living soil for a group of us. And getting ready for the outdoor season.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @BaCol !!

4 Likes

Welcome @BaCol. Good group here!

3 Likes

Thanks I got recommended by a good friend who recently just singed up again but was on here originally years ago

4 Likes

Welcome BaCol! Roll one up and pull up a seat.

peace

4 Likes

Thanks I’m looking forward to the ride :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hello all. I live in the East Bay Area. I think it is possible that I may have had an Overgrow acct. many years ago. Not positive…I love all sorts of gardening and have a large garden especially populated with cactus, succulents and fruit trees and roses. I have been a researcher of ethno plants and fungi for quite a few years.

13 Likes

Hello @gardentoad. Welcome (back) to the Overgrow community!

3 Likes