Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

hello all congratulations for the very interesting forum

9 Likes

Welcome everybody! Lots of very nice peeps here to jive with. Passionate cannabis people. My kind!

peace

5 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Just got my license for 20 plants

Welcome to the new and improved OG @gardentoad. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Pretty sure I did have an account back then… jeez time flies. Looking forward to renew!
Used to grow stuff straight from GN seed shop in .nl
Cindies, Ducksfoot, sweet-tooth. BOG breeder stuff I think, beated the hell out of anything from good ole sensi seeds etc.
Loved the site, love that its back!

8 Likes

I just want to say that you guys and ladies are probably the most welcoming/friendly site I’ve been on, i’ve only been here like a week and I already feel comfortable enough to start asking to crash on couches, borrow the family minivan…seriously though…i’d let anyone here offer to buy me a meal! Thanks for being friendly! :smiley:

15 Likes

Hola, @OGDread. Hope you find OG as informative and helpful as I have! This place rocks.

7 Likes

hello everyone at og. i’m a canadian medical grower.
have been growing for 20+ years outside and only
years inside.i have a grow that is still in veg right
now so as soon as i can i’ll post some pics and info
excited to join this community and hopefully be able to
share what has been working for me and gain some as well.
used to be on cannibas culture but unfortunately that ended.
thanks for the welcome .

13 Likes

Welcome to Og @Bigworm just started that grow style as well (Jadam) probably will dabble in the KNF aspect as well might pick your brain from time to time glad to have ya here!

6 Likes

Sweet Jesus I’m gone away from this thread for 3weeks and I get all sorts of behind glad to have all new members @Trich_house, @MsBelle, @Phatlewtz, @trippyhippy @OGDread, @Critical80 @gardentoad, @dankitydank1976, @BaCol!

9 Likes

Well, I’m actually here because I heard this is where the Organic Guru Tinytuttle hangs out! I heard it from my boy who heard it from his boy who heard it from his boy whose girl knows the girl thats dating the guy of the cousin that’s dating the guy that cleans the pool at the Bodhi farm! You’re obviously talked about in impressive circles, and I said to myself…“Phatty, you’re gonna get on OG, ingratiate yourself with Tiny and pretty much rule the world” :smiley: Welcome back after the 3 weeks off…hopefully it was a good break? @Tinytuttle

11 Likes

Hope to meet some folks on the US side but i love people so Hello to ALL!!!

10 Likes

Hello @Zion, welcome to the Overgrow!

1 Like

Welcome @trippyhippy & @Phatlewtz & any others I’ve missed recently. Sit back and relax to all the great info here and make some new friends. Grow on!

6 Likes

Hey y’all!! Brand new to growing, but it’s finally legal in my state! Go Michigan!! Any tips and tricks would be appreciated!!

8 Likes

I had already posted a couple threads, but saw this and felt an introduction was warranted.

Been receiving the benefits of the plant since my teens, and faced the negative side of society’s persecutions in the illegal environment I was in for years.

I moved to Colorado a few years ago, and have finally experienced freedom from most of the paranoia that I’m still sometimes plagued with due to mental scarring in those early years. I still get pretty far into tin-foil hat mode when I over indulge. :slight_smile:

I’ve been a software engineer by trade for around ten years in the realm of web application development, system administration, cloud infrastructure, etc.

My goal is to get into the medical caregiver program Colorado offers so that I can provide patients with whatever care they need. My dream is to specifically tailor strains to varying medical conditions, and give away everything for free. My passion really lies in helping others, and just making people happy in general.

This place is badass, a constant source of entertainment and information. Pleasure to be a part of it.

15 Likes

8,000 feet is the good part of Colorado, it’s way too hot & bad air in Denver for me

5 Likes

Welcome @MyShell & @8k_feet. Hope you enjoy it here. I do.

Used to live up off Smoky Hill & Gun Club raod out there. We could see all of downtown Denver from about 6k feet there & could see Pikes Peak in the springs. Miss that place a lot.

6 Likes

Havent grown in 10 years. Just got medical permission for 14 plants. Looking for tips and help along the way. Was a member of the old site before it was shutdown. Having trouble finding good genetics. Ordered about 30 seeds from different places and am popping my first 10 today.

16 Likes

I’m down in the southern part of the state and love it… Freedom as it should be. Not many people down here. Just the way I like it.

Enjoy, good peeps here. peace

7 Likes