Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to a OG @MyShell tips and tricks? Read, read and more reading. Podcasts a lot of good ones out there YouTube videos as well !

6 Likes

Good to see another Colorado grower welcome to OG good to have ya here!

6 Likes

Hi all, new here, I had been growing outside in the UK since 1984 until I emigrated to Nova Scotia, Canada, in 2006, now I have a medical grow licence, due to a work injury that has stopped me working. I grow inside now, have a plant limit of 15 but hoping that gets bumped up, at the end of Feb, when I see my weed doc. I grow organic no till, using the Clackamas Coot recipe which I started using last Sept, after disappointment with JAWs soil bag mixes. I was also helping out Labrat at the Cannabis Culture site, as an admin until it was recently shut down with no warning. So I am hoping to put my roots down here now along with Labrat. I know a couple of members here that frequented CC so not a total billy no mates :slight_smile: .

13 Likes

Welcome shady, cant wait to see your no-till bed!
:+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Tell your doctor that you are experimenting with juicing marijuna or with topical balms. will increase your #. Also if are a medical certified grower u can take that 15 prescribed and add the 4 recreational as well for 19

7 Likes

Hello guys. Im from portugal and im trying to grow my own plants for the first time. Sadly, growing is still ilegal here, but i will try grow them outdoors in a hidden place since we have a lot of sun here. I found this community while reading about cannabis in a book called the cannabis growing bible by greg green. I already finished it and probably next week i will order some seeds at royal queen seeds and start growing my own. Also I will post some photos and info about my plantation to get some tips from experiencied growers.

18 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: The Shadey Thicket

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Shadey Thicket

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: MOTR grows with OniTenshu

Hi All looking forward to checking things out

9 Likes

hello im new to all this. Im just trying to learn as much as i can,

11 Likes

Greetings to all, long time lurker, mid forties, life time grower indoors, outdoors, in every medium. Systems engineer by background and have done more than my fair share of electronics/electrical work.
I have done a lot of work in R&D so am inclined to DIY and experiment with pretty much everything. Currently I am collecting, breeding and freezing both pollen and seed for the purposes of long term selection of genetics for various projects. I breed with males/females as well as using selfing techniques. I hope I may a bit to contribute to the community; I had thought I might post a short tutorial on how to construct a simple three strip light using Samsung strips with a bit of an emphasis on electrical/fire safety and doing it as as cheaply as possible and wherever possible avoiding high voltage hazards. I am located in the great southern land so our seasons are backwards but so far it’s been a terrible year for outdoor and well that is pretty much me!

Cheers!

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @slain, cant wait to see you contribute.
:+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Howdy @SpikPT, @Smokesteve, @Zion, and @slain! Welcome and happy grows. Check out all the categories and you’ll find the perfect place to ask any question. peeps are very nice and very talented, here.

Peace

8 Likes

Hello one and all :slightly_smiling_face:
Im in southern UK trying to do what I can when I can lol
I’m part of the old overgrow from before 06 and am hoping to help it’s reincarnation here to become just as great as its parent :+1:

Have a good one guys and overgrow the world :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Welcome SS! I’m new too, and the place is pretty damn cool, so far. Great peeps with the right attitude! Enjoy! peace

6 Likes

I agree best site from this genre available. Kudos to most of overgrows community

8 Likes

I’d love to see that LED guide. Its cool to see what designs people come up with for using these. Palindrome has a really cool thread that you might find interesting here:

https://overgrow.com/t/the-led-hack-shack-and-other-tall-tales/

What strains have you been working with?

5 Likes

Welcome to OG slain. Alot of good growers here I;m learning from the best.

4 Likes

you came to right place . the people here are great and very helpful.

3 Likes