Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi, Cartwright, welcome to this great community, I am also fighting (and failing) with cold conditions and have a poor experience, but here I found really good people willing to help. It is a good place to learn and share experiences, make yourself comfortable …

9 Likes

Welcome Cartwright…we have growers at every level here, up to and including, a few top breeders. Ask all you want and people will try and answer and get you happy with your grow. Enoy!

peace

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, happy to be here, hope I can be a benefit and not a drain :wink:

9 Likes

Everyone here is a benefit lol

You help to add to the already growing piles of information

Welcome @Cartwright

5 Likes

Hey @George! Welcome to our home. We’ve all been there on the same learning curve that you find yourself on at one time. You have come to the right place. You have ventured into a world of super talented and intelligent growers that are equally generous with their knowledge and proven expertise. The best thing about them is they are the finest group of people I have ever known. I must say you have testiculado gigantes to start your cannabis growing journey in DWC! Stick around brother. You’re gonna like it here. One Love. Jah!
oleskool
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

“super talented and intelligent growers” :astonished: No doubt you’re a supporter! :smile: Just kidding, I second that. BTW, nothing especially remarkable down here :grin:, just started with DWC following LabRat’s advice and guidance: no need to arouse each day, I can control what she eats and drinks (no more nutrient burn), can be away some days without problem, no need to hire killer spiders against gnats (as Shadey does), no need to change from one pot to another bigger, no pests …

For me they are all advantages I don’t see disadvantages at all, I still make mistakes but now I know how to correct them, with more experience and your help it will be a piece of cake. Peace, bro … :+1:

12 Likes

Well said my friend. Let’s Grow!

9 Likes

Hello all. Looking forward to learning some tips.

16 Likes

Can we give a warm welcome to @Baine101 another DIYer that will likely have a tent up within a week of being here

9 Likes

Hi @joecool, welcome to the Overgrow.

3 Likes

Welcome @Baine101, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

5 Likes

Welcome @Baine101. I really like all the DIYers in the family. Simple solutions to overthought issues. You’re in good company. Generous and talented growers make up the family here. Light one up, grab your beverage of choice and peruse a couple of threads. You’ll like it here I’m sure.

6 Likes

Hello. New to site. Never been able to grow anything, barely even grown up myself. So looking to gather a lot of information and study all of the advice available on the site.

16 Likes

Hi @Bboxybrown, welcome to the Overgrow!

Oh, hang around here for awhile. You’ll be an expert at growing stuff in no time at all. Lots of great folk here that’ll help get you going…

5 Likes

Welcome @Bboxybrown, the pleasure of smoking (or vaping in my case) your own weed is something that deserves all the time spent reading and asking, you will find great people here and always willing to help … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Glad to have you @Bboxybrown, you will find all the info you could ever dream of here. Along will many amazing growers always will to give you great advice. Can’t wait to watch you grow along with your plants :+1::sunglasses::grin:

4 Likes

72 year old Oklahoman

I was active in the 70’s(hydroponics with colchicine treated seeds). I’m a retired secondary school chemistry/physics instructor.
Also, I taught electrical process controls(plc’s). Simple ladder logic(prox, photo eyes, contactors, etc) could ontrol a greenhouse using 12VDC controls and 12v grow lux lights. I can see the control circuit in my mind.

22 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @OldTimer, great to see you here.

5 Likes

@OldTimer glad you decided to drop by, we are always glad to help if needed

7 Likes

I’m a Canadian grower. I’ve been growing for 17 years now. I have 4 kids and a beautiful wife. I’m an ACMPR holder so don’t question my quantities hahaha… I love White Widows, anything old school and a variety of knock your f’ing socks off new stuff. I’m an original member from 2002 and learned the basics of growing from this very site. I believe in karma and will pass down my knowledge etc because I know my buds will grow bigger because of it :slight_smile: only positivity, love and respect will come from me. This is my happy place.

17 Likes