Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

That is a true statement :+1:

Welcome back to the Overgrow, @Mongobongo

9 Likes

Weren’t we able to collect karma points on the old site? :joy::joy:

9 Likes

“likes” are the new karma. Must be the generation “Z” thing :wink:

11 Likes

Welcome to all the new peeps! It’s sure a comfortable place here at OverGrow.

peace

9 Likes

11 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know anyone was doing hydro that far back. Indoors?

I’d love to hear more about your system, what strains you grew and your lights!

7 Likes

Hi im from new Zealand and a big fan of small grows

12 Likes

Welcome to the page.

6 Likes

Old school member under new name. About to medically retire from the Army and moving home to Oklahoma to legally grow medicine. Just like the old days I plan on pick8ng the brains in here and researching for a while to get my tent growing… :v:

20 Likes

@CombatVetGrower glad to have you here my man, please dont hesitate to pick away

6 Likes

@kiweed_kid welcome and happy growing bro

7 Likes

@CombatVetGrower. Welcome to the page
I’m also an old member who recently refound the page.

9 Likes

Hi! :wave:

I’m a first time grower, just got ten Amsterdam Genetics fem’d Lemon Ice seeds germinating, and hoping to take my six favourite sisters through to flowering :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the knowledge so far, and hopefully my experiences can prove useful in some way.

T

19 Likes

Hi @trinity, welcome to the Overgrow.

Exciting times indeed, looking forward to hearing about your experience!

8 Likes

Welcome @trinity glad to have you here, we are always happy to help in anyway we can

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @Trinity! Enjoy the trip! :punch:

peace

7 Likes

Welcome @trinity this is a great place to learn. Check out the grow FAQ it’s awesome and will answer a lot of your questions off the hop.

5 Likes

Hey all, I’m a fairly new grower and has been for the past four years lol. Currently reside in SC and typically do a few personal grows per year. Since I began working from home my interest in growing, and smoking of course, has amplified tenfold. Anywho thanks for having me here and I look forward to share my littlw knowledge and continue learning to fine tune my grow.

17 Likes

Glad to have you @Ctboireppin hope you can teach us something we dont know :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome @Ctboireppin this site is a fantastic resource. Glad to have you apart of the community.

6 Likes