Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome!! Slide on in and grab a watering bucket, lol!

peace

7 Likes

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!
I cut my teeth on Overgrow back in the day and was devastated the days following its disappearance. Found ICMag soon afterward and continued on. I’ve been growing 25+ years indoor in Alaska, Portland, Chicago mostly. Now back in AK raising a kid and going to make the plunge into growing after a 1 year break. Back to tents and going to experiment with the quantum boards for the halibut.

13 Likes

Welcome back @Outcold!!

Things have changed but the place to got better![ Stick around, make a thread or two?

7 Likes

Welcome Outcold, I’ll be looking forward to some cool pics and stories! lol. I wish I had been here then. Better late than never!

peace

5 Likes

@Outcold glad to have you back bro, cant wait for you to show us your skills

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re gonna fit right in! I too hate dogshit on my shoes. Light one up brother @Cartwright and peruse some threads. We are all here to help! Let’s Grow!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Hi folks. I’m from Canada. One of the old Overgrow crowd.

Uncle Ben was one of my mentors. Soil grow advocate to the bitter end,

17 Likes

So I’m from the UK. Northern so it’s no good outside so what better than to stay indoors and grow some nice tweed.

Been doing that for a little short of 2 years had my ups and downs before getting my setup to where I want it to be before adapting it again like a madman but that’s me anyway :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Welcome back. Og still the best board out there

6 Likes

Welcome @Schmokey. I think I remember Uncle Ben. It’s been a long time but that is definitely familiar. I was bongwater830 back in those days. You will like it here. Lots of information and some damn fine people. Light one up, look around and have fun! Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Howdy Schmokey and Explorer! Happy times in this joint! Hey, that’s a good idea! I think I will…

peace

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

Recently moved to Michigan and got an mmmp card and have completed 2 grows at present (which checks off one bucket list item :)) Have been exploring strains and surfing the web for help. Managed 13 g’s lol off of first plant and 66 g off a white widow s1 (wicked widow by sensible seeds) Loving the plant and have learned to do clones.

Have 2 clones in flower and about 5 weeks from harvest. Doing cabinet grows with 2 plants at a time. approximately 4 sq ft (15x36)

I have been on growweedez, forum.grasscity.com, icmag, and a ton of others…found you guys when I was searching for grow info on Jungle Spice since I have a pack. So then found your thread. Would love to swap the breeder pack for one of lefthanded versions if it is all possible.

Also have some other projects going. I have a WW clone that is seeded from a North Florida Commercial Male bagseed circa 2012 I suspect is closely related to Florida OG

Glad I found your pages

CZ

Edit: spelling, current plants

11 Likes

Soil grow advocate to the bitter end,

Here here. I have been reading this thread…all-organic-recipes-and-notes-compilation. from forum.grasscity.com

4 Likes

Hello @Olbrannon, welcome to the OverGrow!

Glad you’ve found us, we are a friendly and close knit community. Let the folk in the junglespice thread know that you are interested in the project, I’m certain someone can help get some into your hands (if there is still some stock available).

Also, you can tag community members using the ‘@’ symbol. This way they will be alerted when you are talking to them. For instance, @lefthandseeds will send a notification to lefthandseeds. :wave:

10 Likes

Thx for that. At present status is can’t pm so no way to I suppose I can use the @ in a thread and they get the notification of mention though thx :wink:

6 Likes

You raaaaaaannnnng sir?

9 Likes

Welcome Olbrannon, settle in and enjoy all of the nice peeps! Man, you are in for one addicting hobby. But, don’t worry, support groups like this one exist all over the internet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Enjoy! peace

6 Likes

Hello everyone I’m Joanna. I just recently found this group while searching for a new light.I have only 5 full runs under belt but dam do i learn something every single time.Have a feeling that this is something that i will never master but I love growing my own.Anyways I am trying to get myself out of the vlurple leds.I have the Viparspectras and Meizhi,but i am loving these Solstrip.
Well I hope everyone has healthy grows and beautifull days

14 Likes

Welcome Joanna. Just hang with these peeps for a while and you’ll get a lot closer to mastering this plant! Most plants need a good environment more than too many nutes. Glad you found us. I haven’t been on here long but everyone is stellar so far. It’s a very organic place.

happy growing! peace

7 Likes

Welcome new OGers glad to have you.

6 Likes