Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi all,
Down in south America, growing seeds that come in the weed black market provides…
I’ve tried growing before, but only now I took it seriously, specially when USA spreads legalization, I consider a good moment to restart the growing and the studying…
Been an exchange student in the late 90’s, Seattle WA, when I had the chance to know the best weed ever…
Ordered genetics from a Canadian seeds bank. Still at wait
Overgrow was my first guide on the road, around 2003, or something… Super thankful :+1:

13 Likes

Welcome OC! You’ll like it here. I wasn’t here for the original OG, but I’ve enjoyed finding it recently. Very cool peeps here. We’ll have you up and growing the right way! Everyone is easily approachable so ask lots of questions.

Colombia is legal now, right? Hard to believe. Happy growing!

peace

6 Likes

Hi everyone thank you for adding me.I’m a newbie grower from New Zealand always seeking knowledge for growing :blush::blush:

11 Likes

@Organic_chemical @Roybo welcome and glad to have you here, you’ll find more than enough info here for all your growing needs

3 Likes

I’m sure that Uruguay is legal nowadays… I’m Brazilian, though the government took a conservative approach, I still believe that the power of the market and international commerce may force legalization down here… But not in the next five years…

5 Likes

Howdy Roybo, You’ll like it here. Very laid back. No nonsense. I sure would love to visit your country one day. Time is running out though. I suppose there is always the lottery…

Hang around and post some pics and have some fun with us!

peace

3 Likes

Hello,
Kevin with Cascadia Blooms. Really enjoy reading the resources here, thank you to everyone giving advice.
We are doing CBD strains on our farm in Oregon as well as I’m going to make an attempt at growing outdoor CBD strains in California this season, though only to the personal limit as the counties haven’t finished putting the programs in place for CBD Industrial hemp. The state is all set, but the counties are catching up and likely not ready for this season yet.

Can see pics of our farm on our Instagram or at https://www.cascadiablooms.com/direct/

10 Likes

@cascadiablooms glad to have you here buddy​:grin::eyes::popcorn: nice little farm​:wink: :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m allotment from Europe.

I live in a country with Cannabis prohibition. I use rather small amounts of Cannabis, but I prefer to know where it’s coming from and what’s in it, so I decided to grow my own.

My approach is balcony, soil, veganic fertilizer and autoflower. I did a Hindu Kush this way last year with a better result than expected. I did not plan to do another because I still got plenty, but spring fever makes me consider doing a microgrow just for fun and variety.

I already got a lot of useful information from OG last year, thanks for that! I decided to make an account now so I can follow topics more easily and ask questions and stuff.

11 Likes

Welcome to the club man think we all like to know what we’re throwing into our bodies be interested in seeing your organic journal if you do one :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome Cascadia! Great to have you on board. Nice website and I love your logo. I thought I recognized the photo on the front page… I lived on a dead end dirt road up a mountain outside of Eagle Point. That was a long time ago… 1978.

I met a guy hitchhiking through California while I was still in the Navy in Washington, and he invited me to come down and live with him and his wife and two kids on a self sufficient farm when I got out and I took him up on it.

I had a blast but never got into town much so I don’t know a whole lot about that. I did run down through the Apllegate Valley to Eureka and the Redwoods. I did some hiking in one of the wilderness areas in that Southwest corner.

Man, we grew some nice weed, too. I wish I had known what the Mendo/Humboldt area would turn into because I would have done anything to make and keep some contacts back there.

Maybe I’ll still get back out that way one day. It’s a beautiful area.

Best vibes on the farm! We’d love to see some pics when you get rolling!

Welcome Allotment! Glad you made an account. Might as well drop a small grow on the balcony for spring, huh? It’s hard not to be growing something once spring gets here.

peace

4 Likes

@GMan That is soo cool man! Really living the off-the-grid self-sufficient life.

Thanks man and let us know if you ever make it out this way, glad to have you take a stroll around the farm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @allotment, welcome on board, I’m in Spain and as it is illegal also I am going to grow outside a Frisian Duck, it is a stealth plant you could grow in your balcony :grinning:. You will find here all the help needed, I was sure lucky to find this community … :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Welcome @cascadiablooms I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

Thanks! Man. I’d love to get out there again. It could happen. I’m closer again now in Colorado. I had gone back east for a few years.

Hope you enjoy it here, and we’d all be interested in your project. Best vibes with it all!

peace

2 Likes

Thank you Gman that is the goal.But i also see that there is so many people in this griup is educated in there own grow light builds.And thats what got my attention, and of course our most common love of the green.Anyways thank you and happy growing to you

5 Likes

Oh yeah, stoners are tinkerers and do it yourselfers. Necessity is the mother of invention. If you can’t find exactly what you need here, I’m pretty sure someone here will be able to point you to it.

Anyway welcome to OG, and welcome to the addiction. It’s such a fun plant to grow. It has infinite variety and it’s still being unlocked. I’m like a kid everyday with this hobby. heh.

Best vibes on getting your light project going.

peace

4 Likes

I know about Duckfeet strains and find them quite funny, but I don’t think they look completely different than other weed. :slight_smile: But good luck with your grow and don’t get caught. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, no prob for that, I am curious to see how it grows. Here as long as you don’t have high electricity bills and you don’t sell it yoy can grow discreetly for your own consume. Also here in the North the climate doesn’t help, so they don’t focus the search in this region.

Just in case I bought a tent to grow inside and avoid police and showers, sometimes you need to help the luck to find you :smile:, keep posted about your progress, cheers … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s a very cool looking plant, George! I love the way it looks. It’s odd as hell. I’ve only seen pictures of the Ducksfoot variety. Yours looks better than any I’ve ever seen!

How’s it smoke? Is it the same as any regular cannabis? Great colors as well. Enjoy!

peace

3 Likes